CHAPTER SEVEN || DO YOU BELIEVE IN DESTINY?

Previously...

"...Until further notices... Wilbur Soot and Tommy will be memories of L'Manburg... a relic of the past..." Jschlatt grumbled.
.
.
.
"Welcome to Pogtopia, Techno, Y/U." Tommy muttered.

✶~~-∙•・✦✭~☆~✭✦・•∙-~~✶

TW: Strong language, blood

(Another time skip to the explosion of L'Manburg)

"There was a saying, Phil," Wilbur choked out, "by a traitor. Once part of L'Manburg. A traitor who'd gone by the name of Eret. As he once said..."

Wilbur had pressed the button. "...It was never meant to be,"

With one TNT gone off, it had triggered a whole chain reaction. One explosion followed by another, soon enough, L'Manburg was in pieces. No longer a civilised nation, but a large crater.
.
.
.
"Tommy, do you think you're a hero? Is this what this is?" Technoblade started menacingly, pointing his charged crossbow at Tommy. Y/U was beside him, standing on a block of soulsand, getting ready to spawn the withers.
"I just wanted... I just wanted L'Manburg," Tommy protested. "It's all I've ever wanted-"
"You wanted power." Technoblade interrupted. "You just did a hostile government takeover and then immediately got yourself a title as president, and then you gave it to your friend, but that's still a tyrant, Tommy."

===

"Let us tell you a story about a man called Theseus..." Y/U started bitterly.

===

"So if you want to be a hero, Tommy..." Techno started,
"...then die like one." Y/U finished.

With that two new withers were spawned in, destroying whatever was left of L'Manburg.

.
.
.

"Whew that was intense!" Tubbo giggled after all the streams were ended.
"I agree, it was quite a scene," Techno added quietly.
"We all did quite well today, we all deserve a pat on the back!" Tommy suggested, how calm the boy was off-camera.
"Yes, Tommy," Wilbur laughed.

.
.
.

"Cade, did you see my stream today?" Y/N asked, sounding nervous.
"Yeah, why?"
"Did I sound funny or anything?"
"No, absolutely not. Quite the opposite,"

Y/N let out a relieved sigh after hearing Cade's comment.

I'm going to admit my life has become more livelier after meeting the Dream SMP members. I owe them all a thank-you. Y/N thought.

"Okay, good to know," Y/N replied, she had a bit more tone and emotion in her voice now.
"Woah your voice sounds nicer today," Cade complimented, acknowledging that Y/N's voice had lost some of its flatness.

"Yeah. All thanks to you, Miyo, and the others."
"Aw, no need to be so sweet now,"

Cade let out the sweetest giggle Y/N's heard. This boy was quite the therapist for her.
.
.
.
"We want to have a Dream Team meetup." Dream announced on the voice call.
"Yup! George, Dream, and I've been planning this for quite a while!" Sapnap added.

"Sounds fantastic, have fun you three!" I added in nonchalantly, occupied with brainstorming new content ideas.

"No, no. Y/U, you didn't get the point. You're a part of the Dream Team, we want you to be there at our meetup." Dream explained, snapping me to my senses.

"Me? Me too?" I added, surprised.

"Of course, dimwit!" George giggled.

"Rude," I pouted, "So when's the meetup?"
"Next week, in Orlando. It's where Dream lives, he has the biggest house out of all of us, not including you. We don't know anything about you!" Sapnap said.