Chapter 65

I packed all my bags, placed my mother's flowers safely inside of it, and dressed myself ready to leave this school for a while, and specially to not be passing Christmas here.

I was one of the first persons entering the train, I wanted to make sure I had a empty cabin for myself, completely alone.

I stepped in the first one I saw empty, and closed both the doors and the curtains, and sat near the window pointing at the florest that surrounded all the Hogsmead Station.

Suddenly I heard someone opening the door, and I see myself looking at Luna who, at first, didn't seemed to noticed I was in here.

"Oh, Lara, I'm sorry, I thought the cabin was empty." She said and started stepping out of the cabin.

"No, Luna wait..." I said softly, enough for her to stop closing the door. "You can stay with me, I don't mind." I said gesturing for her to sat near me.

She smiled at me, and stepped in, placing her bags on the compartment above our heads, and closed the door, sitting in the seat opposite me, being front to front with me.

"Thank you, there aren't many people that usually likes to seat with me." She said, still with a smile marked on her lips. "Are you sure I'm not bothering you, you seem like someone who wants to be alone."

"Nonsense, your company is always welcome." I said softly, giving her a wide smile.

"Are you going to see your father?" She asked, but my smile was hard to hold on my lips after her sentence.

"Yes, I am, and you?" I asked, remembering of the letters my father sent me saying that unfortunately he wouldn't have many opportunities to stay with me, so I wasn't really going to see him that much.

"I'm going to see mine as well, spending Christmas with dad is one of my favorite things to do." She said and I nodded with a smile. "He always makes us tea, while we remember of my mother." She said softly.

"Well, actually, this is the first Christmas that we are going to spent together after...after what happened." I said in a surly tone, realizing myself of my words and how I didn't thought about this before.

And however, it wouldn't be a normal Christmas at all, if my father is not with me, is most probably I will spend it alone.

"I'm sorry about that." Luna said and I just managed a smile ignoring my urge to left my tears fall.

We spent the whole trip talking, mostly about our families, our even about our childhoods.

When the train arrived I said goodbye at Luna with a soft smile and walked outside the train.

I was glad for seeing my father in normal clothes instead of his death eaters robes, and as soon as I saw him at the Station, I gave him the tightest hug I've ever gave.

"Lara, I'm so glad you're here..." He said and pulled away our hug, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Now, I must tell you that we will be in Malfoy Manor for the following days." He said in a apologetic tone, and cut me off when saw that I was about to protest. "Don't worry, he will barely be there."

I swallowed back my words, and nodded, already feeling the urge to throw up when I thought about the vivid memory that I had from the last time I was there.

{☆~☆}

The Manor looked the exact same, Draco had arrived earlier, due to we still passed throught home to pick up some clothes of mine, so we didn't met.

Narcissa greeted me with a smile, and guided me to the same room as last time, looking exactly last time.

Thinking that we would be here for a good amount of time, probably even spending Christmas here, I took my flower out of my truck, and placed it in a vase I conjured with my wand.