first war

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my Naruto story and this is the one that I have been exited to make for quite some since it sound fun in my mind but I hopes I am able to to it justice. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you think this first war will be like? I actually know what it will be (shocking I know) but what do you guys and girls think it would be like. Now something I need to say before hand you will need this map for simplicity for reasons you will see later in this story.

Don't own and what do you guys think of the map, is it any good to how you think the lay out of the village looks or not? For me I think it is good except for where the uchiha are

Don't own and what do you guys think of the map, is it any good to how you think the lay out of the village looks or not? For me I think it is good except for where the uchiha are. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the chapter.

Danzo POV

I walked through the village with two of my body guards, Torune and Fu, we were going to the root base so that I can assign missions to my ninja. It had been one and a half weeks since we claimed the one tail which crimson is a perfect host, as well as the troops that Ayame said he would send came here. Then as we were walking the fourth hokage appeared a mile away from me with some Anbu, ninja, and clan heads looking at us.

Danzo:"is there something that I can help you with lord Fourth?"

Minato then pulled out one of his kunai.

Minato:"danzo shimura. We have found you guilty of treason and conspiracy to begin a war, you as well as all of the members of root shall be excited."

3RD POV (I'm trying to do that thing in anime/manga where we see characters being met with people after them.)

Hayato and shigure turned to look at a group of men who entered the restraint they were eating at.

Minato:"as we speak I have sent ninja out to kill them."

In the streets fuma, Shi, and the rest of the mad dogs back to back in the street while ninja got ready to at attack them.

Minato:"wither they are in private or public they will be cut down."

Then when it went to y/n, smoothie, zarzar, and the little Akatsuki surrounded by over one hundred ninja all ready to die for there hokage.

Minato:"there relations will not save them."

Danzo POV

I looked at the hokage as well as the ninja around him who were elite Anbu or the heads of all the clans.

Danzo:"do you think Ayame will stand for this lord Fourth? Ayame and y/n are good friends so he will quite upset with his attempted assassination."

Minato looked at one of the Anbu and nodded which the Anbu leaped towards me while I looked on as both my bodyguards went infront of me. Before the white haired Anbu could reach us a flash appeared Infront of him blocking his attack with a red sword, instantly I recognised that it was zarzar.