Flashbacks

(This is pretty much everything going on in 3x9)
1 Month Later
Roberts house
6:15 am
Roberts POV

Today's going to be Andy's first day back in action. I'm glad she finally forgave me for giving her job to maya. I have no idea where she was this whole time she just left for about a month till last night, she came in with some bags. While I was sitting on the couch and she said that she was sorry she left she was back now she wasn't planning on leaving and she was going to stick by me. Then she sat on the couch and kissed me one thing led to another and we had sex. Now I'm just happy she's back, and that I told her the truth, yeah that's not how I wanted her to find out but I'm just glad she knew the truth. 3 days ago, she found me on the floor of my office I O.D apparently.

*flashback* "Can someone take this reports to the chiefs office." Maya asked. Maya looked around and noticed they were all eating whole Andy looked lost in her thoughts. "Herrera, take these reports to Chief Sullivan's office." Andy got up grabbed the reports opened Roberts office and saw Robert on the ground. "Robert? Oh my God." She noticed the fentanyl bottle and looked for naloxone and put it on his nose until he gasped for air. He mumbled something about Ripley. "Robert it's me, Andy." "Andy? What-what am I doing on the floor." Andy gets up she closes the door and the blinds and says, "Robert, you O.D." "Andy, I was going to tell you." "Tell me what exactly, that you're an addict?" "I'm not an addict, just please hear me out." "Ok I'm listening." "You remember I told you about the numbness my leg gets and the surgery?" "Mhm. Robert got up and sat in his chair "Yeah, the numbness went away and my leg started hurting and you left so I didn't think I should bother you, you had a lot going on. So the pain I was described with wasn't working so I stole fentanyl from the PRT." Andy grabbed his hand looked him in the eye and said, " Robert, I had no idea you were going through so much. And I left when I should've been here for you." "It's fine, I get it you were going through a lot with your dad and your job." Andy *sighs* "Okay we'll figure this out. I don't know how but we'll figure this out." She kisses him. *End of Flashback*
I'm also going to tell Pruitt to tell Andy the truth.

(This is from 15x15 of greys anatomy the fire episode.)
Present Day
Station 19
9 pm

*text message* "Andrea can we talk after shift." Pruitt send to Andy. "Yeah, sure my shift ends at 10."
*text message* "Hey Captain Herrera, have you told Andy yet?" Robert sent. "I plan on telling her today actually." "Good. Are you going to tell her that I knew?" Robert asked. "I'm going to tell her the truth." Pruitt responded  it was now 9:30 the shift was almost over until "Ladder 19, engine 19, Aid Car 19! Structure fire at 5463 oak road." "Let's go 19!" Bishop yelled. "Just when I thought the shift was about to end." Dean groaned. "My feet hurt so much I might just drop." Travis said. Gibson you're on aid car with Montgomery. Dean you're on ladder with me and Vic and Andy are on engine. Let's move it!" Engine with Vic and Andy: "you ok?" Andy asked Vic "Yeah, I'm fine. How are you and Sullivan?" "Were good. Vic are you sure this is-" "Yeah, I know it's Jackson's Apartment building. And I know we're over but I still care about him." By the time they arrived station 15 had escorted all the people out apparently the fire only spreaded to the penthouse level. "Warren I need you and Montgomery to go inside and out the fire out everyone else check for injuries on everyone who was inside." Bishop ordered. A couple minutes later Ben came out said " every floor was good to go back except the penthouse floor. The fumes are pretty bad in there let it fog out in a couple days. Plastic in the oven, see it all the time. Bad smoke but no fire." "Who put plastic in the oven?" Jackson asked. Deluca looked over to Meredith. A couple minutes later: "Herrera ?" "Dr. Grey? What are you doing here?" Andy said while she started examining them for injuries. "Oh it was a doctor party and some how a fire started." Dr. Grey said. "Yeah, somehow." Dr. Deluca joked. "Oh Andy this is my boyfriend, Andrew Deluca." "Deluca as in Carina?" Andy asked "My older sister." Andrew responded "Oh, well you guys seem fine have a good night." Andy said. "Goodnight Herrera." Dr. Grey said. 

It was now 11pm Andy had already went back to the station took a shower, changed her clothes, and eaten, she was driving to her dads house and when she got there she made her and him coffee sat on the couch and said, "So what's up what did you need to talk about." "Andy there's no right way to say this. Believe me I tried to tell you many times I just didn't know how."