Nothings the same

Grey Sloan
9am
Roberts POV

It's been 3 days and she hasn't woken up yet. I'm starting to get worried Dr.Grey says her body is trying to heal from the trauma and if she isn't awake in 4 more days it's definitely trauma to the head. But the CT won't be able to see it. If she doesn't wake up in the next 3 days she'll miss the funeral and I know she'll be pissed about it. I called chief Dixon 2 days ago asking for a month of Bereavement leave so I could take care of Andy. As far as the team knows I'm on bereavement leave helping Captain Herrera. So far I've been talking to her and I don't know if she can here me. "Andy, it's me robert I plan on taking you on a vacation when you wake up. Wherever you wanna go. After the funeral, it has to be stress free Dr. Grey said. " Vic usually texts me when the teams coming to ask if I wanna join I say yes then I clean up around the area so it doesn't seem like I've been here for 3 days.

Later that day
The team arrived, Robert had walked out of the hospital and re walked in a little bit after the team came. "Andy the sooner you wake up the sooner you can come back to work." Maya said. "I know you miss fighting fires." Ben said. "Yea Andy we need you back Gibsons been taking over your dinner nights and we can't take his cooking anymore." Vic said. "Hey! You said you liked my spicy chili." Jack said.In all seriousness we need you back Andy the stations depressing without you." Travis said. The team stayed for 30 mins and left.

Day 4
The residents and interns came in did rounds on her "31 year old female who suffered severe trauma to the stomach post-op says no infection." "Thanks Helm. Sorry Robert I'll be back later to check on her." "Okay see you later Dr.Grey" Robert said as the interns and residents left. "Hey Andy, me again you missed this big 5 alarm. It was at a apartment building. Ben came up with the idea to vent the roof and break through the pillars as the only way to put out the fire and it worked but he ended up burning his hand he's fine though." Robert held her hand and kissed it. " the teams not coming by today there all on shift but they brought you some of travis chicken soup for when you wake up they said you probably don't want to eat crappy hospital food." Robert sighed. "Damnit Andy I miss you so much and I know you'll be really mad if you wake up and miss Ryan's funeral."  The rest of the day sped by Robert read Andy books incase she could hear he ended up eating the soup and fell asleep.

Day 5
"Captain Herrera what are you doing here?" Robert woke up saying "I needed to check on my daughter. Robert you've been here for 5 days maybe you should go home get some food some rest take a shower and come back ready Incase she wakes up." "Yea but if she wakes up and I'm not here-" "if she wakes up and you're not here she'll understand. Now go." "Will you call me if anything changes?" "Yes I promise." Robert left the hospital took a shower, made a smoothie, and packed a bag of clothes for when Andy wakes up he went back to the room and he heard the monitor it was beeping like crazy "what the hell happened!" He said as he entered "code blue!" Dr. Grey  yelled she put her a hands on her chest and started doing cpr she's been down for 2 mins so far. "Charge to 300!" Nothing.  "Charge to 300!" Nothing Robert watched from outside the room and getting worried. "Charge to- "Dr. grey I think she's gone." "Shut up and charge to 350!" *monitor beeps* " Take her to up to get a head Ct."  about 28 mins later Dr.Grey came back and said, "She was down for 6 mins luckily it didn't effect her brain but I'm afraid if she doesn't wake up in the next day the coma may be permanent." Robert filled in Captain Herrera and the team. If she doesn't wake up tomorrow it's over