Wildfires

(This will be most likely my last time jump to 2x16 the wildfire episode)

Triage
Roberts POV
The pool was our 2nd near death experience. which is telling me I don't want another one. this is the one that's telling me I should just tell her how I feel regardless. If she feels the same, she's the first person I slept with after Claire. She's the first person I've loved since Claire. Screw the rules I'm not waiting anymore I'll tell her how I feel once we get back to the station.

Andy's POV
Can't believe Ryan's going to be in San Diego my best friend well on the bright side of I need help I could just text him. I can't lie and pretend that I don't have feelings for Robert anymore I visited him for months while he was in the hospital and in rehab for his leg and with everything that's happened I think he feels the same our job is dangerous who knows if I don't tell him now he could die in a fire by next shift. Well I hope that doesn't happen. I'll tell him soon hopefully today.

The ride back was a breeze Vic was still kinda disgusted by Maya and Jack. Jack was concerned why no one really cared about there relationship.  Dean wanted to have a double date with maya and jack and him with Nikki. Ben couldn't wait to get home to tell Bailey everything. Andy and Maya were making plans for there next day off. Travis was wondering what to text the guy. And Robert was lost in his thoughts wondering what he how he would  tell Andy. When they arrived at the station they changed out of there uniforms and still had there crew tees everyone had left except Andy and Robert.
"You know the pool was our second near death experience."  "Yea." "Listen Andy-" "you go first" "you had something you wanted to-" "right but what do you want." Andy kisses him they found themselves in the hallway then Roberts office and then the captains bunk. Robert has dropped Andy's belt somewhere on the floor and Andy had took off Roberts shirt. Andy got up to go lock the door but when she came back Robert said, "Andy I think it's best- if you go." "Oh okay."

Andy's POV
Why would Robert send me away? Is it something I did? Did he not feel the same. As I was changing my clothes I realized I had left my belt in his bunk. Crap I got to go back to get it. I peeped in and I saw him hitting his leg. Why was he hitting his leg can he feel it? How long has it been going on? Is that the real reason he turned me away? Okay focus Andy you have a "walk in" who needs you help. I run over to him and ask, "Has this Happened before." "I thought I told you to go." He said. "I left my belt on the floor and saw your leg. Robert, how long has this been going on?" "It just happened when we were in L.A and I kicked the door I think he messed up my leg." "Why didn't you just tell me?" "I was scared and embarrassed I didn't know what to do."  I gave him a hug and said, "Alright get in my car I'm taking you to the E.R." "Andy you don't have to-" "I'm taking you to the E.R they can figure out what's wrong."

As she drove to the E.R she asked him, " So was that the real reason you turned me away not because not because of your leg?" She wanted to know was it because of there jobs, because of her, or because of the leg. There was a pause for a moment when he finally answered. "Yeah it was my leg. I just didn't want you to see me that way." "She grabbed his hand and said, "nothing could change the way I feel about you and definitely not a injury. Robert smiled and kissed her hand when they finally arrived at the hospital. Dr.Koracick saw Robert and diagnosed him with a chronic nerve condition and that the surgery was 50/50 so they went to his place and talked about what they should do. "It's a $40,000  surgery which I can't afford unless I tell the chief and I'm in line for battalion chief so he wouldn't give me the job if I tell him." Robert starts spiraling worried and has no idea what to do. "Okay." Andy says as she grabs his hand "it's okay we'll figure this out. Just use the medicine he prescribed until you're ready to tell the chief."  Robert turns to Andy and says, " I'm sorry it wasn't supposed to go this way I don't want you to see me like this." "Robert, I love you for you this leg thing won't change the way I feel about you." She leans in to kiss him and one thing leads to another he took her to his bedroom and they had sex