19. Hell

Please don't forget to vote, it really helps putting my story out there, so if you enjoy it and appreciate the work... Click that little star and make me smile.

Chapter 19: Hell.

London's magic deprived brain couldn't process Milo's words, thus he stood there blinking rapidly and eyeing the human up and down in confusion.

"What do you men we're in my mind?" London scoffs and walks on the blood towards the door, trying to pull it harder and banging like a maniac.

"The food, it magically appeared as soon as you thought about it. When I spoke about cutting your tongue, the goddamn walls started bleeding and I can't even smell it. There is no other logical explanation!" Milo stared at the bleeding walls with fascination, touching the crimson liquid to confirm his theory.

"Do you have an idea how absurd that sounds?" London takes long strides to Milo, holding him by the shoulders to shake some sense into him. "I think they messed up with your brain..."

"I guess you are right... " Milo sighs, looking down to hide his spreading blush.

"I am," London's palm found it's way to Milo's burning cheek as he caressed it gently but before he could speak again, his eyes spotted a thread of crimson liquid running down the human's nose. "Your nose is bleeding." London announced in a panicky voice as his fingers wiped the blood away.

"What?" Milo took London's ridiculously big hand into his smaller one to inspect the crimson liquid. "Oh my God, my nose is bleeding." He repeats, much more alert than he were seconds ago.

"Your body has started the process of rejecting my magic... " London whispered as he held Milo's face in his both hand, almost making it disappear in those big palms.

"It's the fifth day already?" Milo's voice is shaky and almost cracked, seeing the human's glossy eyes moved something in London's eyes.

He wanted to break free from there faster.

"I'm going to kill them, till the very last unholy witch." London promised, not breaking eye contact with the smaller boy, as if he'd disappear if he looked away.

"Hey, it's okay, it's just the first sign. You'll get your magic back in time." Milo's optimism wasn't helping the situation, he couldn't possibly know but London had totally forgotten that he'd stay human forever if Milo died.

All he could focus on was the possibility of Milo dying because of him. And as much as that idea was appealing five days ago, it wasn't anymore.

"I don't give a damn fuck about my magic snowflake," London muttered softly, leaning it to rest his nose against the smaller's. "I don't want to lose my friend." He confessed with an aching heart.

"Who could've guessed after you were dying to kill me few days ago." Milo chuckled lightly but really, he wanted to cry.

It was too much, even for him. He was used to many events happening all at once in his life but even he had limits. From his brothers' life being threatened to having to kidnap a light fairy and getting marked against his will. He even survived a bunch of crazy witches once and London's insufferable personality but he couldn't take this madness anymore.

"Wh- what are you doing?" London didn't know what to do when the younger broke into tears before him. He considered taking him in his arms to provide some kind of comfort but decided against it.

Instead, he turned around and started banging against the door with all his might, screaming and hitting. "Open this fucking door right this instance!!"

"What are you doing?" Milo hiccuped and tried to pull London back before he hurts himself yet the determined man wasn't having any of it. "London, fucking stop it!! You'll hurt yourself!"