2. Run

Chapter 2: Run.

"Toby! What have you done?" The dark haired male growled in frustration as he pulled the light fairy by the collar and yanked him away from the bleeding human.

"I- I couldn't control it!" He whispered, feeling smaller as his husband looked at him with accusing eyes.

"You couldn't fucking wait?" Another one stepped in and the three men looked broken, betrayed but most importantly hurt.

Milo watched the scene unfold before his eyes and he thought that maybe if he stayed still and made no sound they wouldn't notice him, but he knew it was only wishful thinking. Although, he didn't know what species they were, he knew that they were all powerful and their looks alone made him coward in the corner.

"I don't know how to control it Arrow!" The short fairy cried and soon he was hugged by his husband who started petting his hair and soothing him.

"It's ok, we will take care of it." Milo looked up to notice that the tallest one has just spoken, so far it was only the dark haired and the brunette who spoke. "Arrow, take Toby home, London and I will take care of it." He spoke again and his voice was enough to send chills down Milo's spine.

Toby pushed himself from Arrow's embrace and looked at his first husband.

"What are you going to do Victor?" He asked in his shaky voice and Milo couldn't believe his eyes, the guy who just assaulted him and scared the shit out of him was looking like a kicked puppy.

Toby was scared and for whatever reason, Milo should be too.

"We don't have a choice, you fucked up!" The London guy stepped in and threw an accusing finger at the midget.

"I couldn't control my aura, dammit London!" Toby exploded and the stream of tears doubled on his cheeks.

Arrow hugged him, playing with his hair as he tried to soothe him, he looked hurt by the actions of his lover but his instincts were to defend him at the moment.

"We can't let him live Toby..." Victor was facing his two other husbands, Milo's eyes doubled in size when he realised what's happening and his hand pressed down on his neck where the blood was covering his skin.

He wanted to get up and run for his life but the adrenaline pumping through his veins in excessive amounts made him feel cold all over and most importantly numb. He couldn't move his limbs and tears started filling his eyes.

He hated them so much. He hated everything related to the supernatural creatures. They destroyed his entire life and even when he stays out of their business they manage to drag him into their drama.

He didn't ask for his brothers to be abducted.

He didn't ask to be forced into such a dangerous mission.

He didn't ask for Toby to mark him.

All he wanted was to live. Yet, there he was sitting helplessly on the ground as four supernatural creatures argued over his destiny, over whether or not he deserved to live and he never felt more powerless.

Suddenly, their voices were distant, his tears had stopped but not the arguing and all he could focus on was the exist door couple feet away from him.

They were so consumed by their own conversation and accusations, maybe if he made a run for it he would be able to escape. Maybe he would live to see another sunset.

Maybe he would live another day to save his brothers.

That thought alone was enough to bring him back on his feet and when they didn't notice him standing up, it encouraged him to do more.