fly away 21

Once we arrive at the studio the driver tells us to exit a certain door. I look out the window and It's amazing. There are cameras and news reporters and big filming lights, microphones, a red carpet.

"You ready?" He asks

"Are you kinding me? I should be asking you that. Excited?"

"Very," The driver turns back to us, "Alright, you kids need to get out now or the timing will be off."

The driver steps out and opens the door on the left side. Louis steps out into the bright light, waves and smiles. He then pulls me out of the limo, I hook my arm in his and we walk slowly down the carpet. Waving and smiling and more waving. Louis turns to me and whispers, "I love you,"

"I love you too" Once we pass the long strip of red carpet we turn onto a smaller strip, on this strip, there are grand, fancy cameras. There is a back wall which holds all the movie posters and cast, I spot Louis on the board.

 There is a  back wall which holds all the movie posters and cast, I spot Louis on the board

(A/n: sorta like this... Anyways let's pretend there actually was a red carpet premiere for Enola Holmes.)

Louis goes up to the back of the wall and stands against it, letting everyone take pictures of him. He waves me next to him and I hook onto him again, letting everyone take pictures of us. And then he steps forward, letting everyone take pictures of me. After a couple minutes of repeating this process we continue walking down the carpet to the theater. We take a seat next to Millie Bobby Brown. She's Wearing an incredible, skinny pink dress. She didn't bring anyone with her. Louis lets me sit next to her.

"Hi, Y! I'm ecstatic to meet you, I hope you are enjoying your time."

"I feel the same and yes I'm having a wonderful time," I respond

"And how about you, Tewksbury?" She asks

"Oh, this is incredible. I have never been to one and this is just, never what I expected it to be like here."

"You never really understand until you know that it's your hard work on the screen."

"Makes sense," I add

"Oh, you guys. I was wondering if you might like to come over later tonight, my house?"

I look at Louis and we make a silent agreement. "We'd love to, Millie!" I say excitedly, "like a sleepover?" I ask

"Sure, like a sleepover," the movie begins to roll and we shut up immediately, astonished by the huge screen, me by Louis' beautiful face on the huge screen.

We watch the movie and sometimes I look over to Louis and he looks so excited and invested and concentrated. The movie is incredible, not that I expected anything different. Once the credits begin to roll we clap, everyone claps. The security orders us out the door into another big auditorium, except this time it's a restaurant. Each person gets their own table, if you have a plus one they will sit with you. Since Millie did not bring anyone she sat with us. The waiters bring out 4 courses of food. Each course is more enjoyable than the last. We dine, and talk. After that, I meet other cast members.

"Should we get going before the press gets crazy once again?" Millie asks Louis and I.

I look at Louis, "Sure, is there a back door?" He asks

"I think so, I'll ask security." She runs off to a security officer ,

"I'm so proud of you, Louis." I tell him,

"Thanks, Y. That means a lot to me. More than you know." He smiles at me, his dazzling smile. Millie runs back towards us and says that our limo is waiting through the back.

"Alright!" I say, Louis looks sad to go. "Do you mind if we stop in our neighborhood, I have to pack clothes and get out of this dress?"

"Sure, Y!"

(A/n: thanks again everyone!!!)