Fly Away 03

I reach the seats. "So i'm walking back from the bathroom and i see some 15 year old girl posting a picture of us on Instagram!" I explain to Issie and Louis.

"Why? I wouldn't mind if it got leaked." Louis tells me. Issie is jaw-dropped and I can feel all the emotion in my face drain.

"Huh?" I say, extremely confused

"It was a joke y/n, and Issie I swear if you leaked that," Louis says. I'm still in shock. I can't even believe he said that.

"Yeah, right." I respond, still in shock "right.". I can already tell that Issie is going to take that way out of context, What he said and the picture.

"K, you guys this would be so cute. You have to admit. And i didn't leek the photo i swear. But the pictures are all over fan accounts already, here look." She passes me and Louis the phone and we see hundreds of comments flowing in. Here we go. . .

Louis._.Partridge._.fan

A/N i cant find a picture anywhere, so just imagines its a picture of y/n and Louis

Liked by Louis_stan, Louis.P_fp, milliebobbybrown and more

Louis._.Partridge._.fan: I turned around on my flight and saw this!!!!!!!!

That's totally Issie's best friend @y/n.evans

Comments:

Username: oooh the tea, who she????

Reply: to @username by Louis_stan: That's Issie's bestie!!!!!

milliebobbybrown: Is there something you need to tell me Partridge?

Milliebb.fan: Notice me Millie!!!! @milliebobbybrown

Username: @louispartridge_ !!!!!! ooooooh

Louis' phone starts ringing repeatedly, "I'm already getting tagged in everything." Louis says in a low voice. He switches off his ringer before people around us start complaining.

"Please, Louis, you adore the fame," I say sarcastically. I honestly think he does, I think it's made him stuck up.

"I appreciate it, but sometimes i just wish people would respect my privacy. Not saying that i'm not grateful, because i am, but it just gets to be too much sometimes" Louis responds not sarcastically. I kind of feel like a jerk because this whole time I've been judging him without getting to know him. At the same time I bet that he does the same to me or maybe not, I don't know. We used to be friends, I don't know why or when we started not liking each other. Well I do remember one fight we had --he sent everybody in my middle school a terrible picture of me, I was pissed for months. I just can't remember why he did it-- I could always ask Issie, maybe she'll remember. I can't apologize though that would mean I lose this "duel" between us, that doesn't mean I don't feel bad. My feelings over Louis Partridge are more complicated than they ever have been, even when we used to hate each other.