fly away 16

(A/n: this is the last 3 sentences from chapter 15:

"You've got it bad. Real bad,"

"What bad? Why do I have it bad?"

"I think you love him. The way you're smiling or whatever.")

2:04am

I haven't talked to Louis or Issie since this morning. I was unpacking all day, they must be as well. It's 2:00 in the morning and I can't help but think about everything Nate said. Was he right, is he right? I think he is. I lie on my back on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I need to talk to him, I'm going to talk to him. Now.

                                                                                      Louis

Y/n

-Hey, I want to talk. Is there any way we can meet tomorrow?

Louis

- Is it serious? We can meet tomorrow,

Y/n

-Thanks🥰Brews, 10:00?

Louis

-till then, my love

My heart aches, I can't focus my thoughts. The way his words flow and his voice falls. Nate's words are ringing, I love him. Sleep peeks around the corner, dreams of him, my love.

The next morning awakens me with my alarm, 9:00. Just enough time to get ready were meeting at Brews, this tea cafe down Oxford. Hair curled, skirt, cami, jewelry, makeup and I'm good to go. I run down the stairs, open the front door and shout, "Going out with Louis, bye!" I hear mom say, "I thought she didn't like him."

I walk down a couple of blocks to Brews, and there he is on the patio. 2 cups of tea on the mini table in front of him. "Hey, Y/n!"

I walk up to him, "Louis?"

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"I think I love you." I stutter at the beginning and smooth my sentence out near the end.

"I know I love you."

(A/n: AHHHHHHH almost 3k reads, when the hell did that happen?? When, girl, when? thank you, EVERYONE, I truly appreciate everyone... Also sorry for the reallyreally short chapter