Fly Away 06

Louis' POV:

____________________

"I remember that, I just can't remember what your favourite song was," I tell her. "J.S Bach- Prelude no.1 in C major, simplified. I remember it exactly." She tells me, I would not have remembered that. "Alright," I say surprised. I watch her look over my shoulder with a smile on her face. I turn my head and see 2 kids walking towards us, they look about the same age as us.

"Hey, I'm Jayden and this is my girlfriend Mia. We're wondering if you guys want to come hangout with us, we're having a bonfire over there with a couple of our friends?" the boy says. Y/n and I make eye contact, then I look down at my watch. 4:38pm. We,ve been lying here for an hour already. "Sure I'd love to, you want Louis?" "Yeah, definitely." we answer. We gather our things and follow Jayden and Mia over to their friends.

"Hey, I'm Leo" One of their friends says, "And I'm Maisy," another friend says.

"Good day, I"m Louis and this is my friend Y/n" I tell everyone. "Ooooh British, London?" Maisy asks. I tell her that's where we're from. We are all sitting around the fire when I hear Issie calling our names.

"Lou! Lou! Y/n!" We look back and see Issie running towards us. She comes and introduces herself and the others introduce themselves. I tell them that she's my sister, and we talk about where we're all from, our interests, friends, family, school, our hobbies. They're all from America, Seattle. Never been but it sounds very nice.

"Truth or dare?" Leo suggests. We all say sure, why not? "Alright- Leo starts-Jayden, I dare you to go dunk your head in the water for ten seconds," "Easy" Jayden says, he sounds extremely cocky. Of course, He goes and dunks his head in the water. "Louis? Truth or dare?", "Dare" I respond. What's the worst he could do? "Huh, Umm, I dare you to. . . kiss. . . Y/n" Jayden tells me. So that's the worst he could do, except the more I think about it that's not bad, I don't really care. "Alright" I say. Y/n leans back, and then leans forward. I cup her face in my hand and she puts her hand on my arm. we both lean in for a kiss. I kiss her pink lips and she kisses mine. We pull apart and she blushes. Is it weird to say i didn't hate that? Because I really didn't hate that at all. The more I look at her the prettier she gets, she is pretty. We look over to Issie. She's jaw dropped and holding her phone in her hand pointed at us, which only means one thing: She is recording. "Ooooh" everyone there says. "Woah, you guys are blushing. It just hit me that you guys would be so cute together." Issie says. I reach up and cover her camera lense with the palm of my hand. "Get over it, Iss." Y/n tells her. Everybody decides to agree with Issie. "Ship.". They all say.

********

Y/n's POV

____________________

We get back to our room, Issie lays down and passes out right away.

Louis is sitting on my bed scrolling through his phone and I am getting ready for bed in the bathroom. It's around 11:00 but I'm not really tired so me and Louis watch a movie. We watched A Walk To Remember, I love how Louis likes romance movies. Most of the guys I know would rather die than watch a romance movie. But not Louis, he's a romantic, That's what Issie says anyways. It's getting pretty late and we're almost done with the movie. Louis is asleep so I just close my laptop, I fall asleep on top of the blankets. When I wake up I realized 2 things: one i fell asleep on top of the blankets and two . . .

A/n: So I'm sorry if this isn't very enemies to lovers, more like frenemies. anyways I also apologize if this cringy sometimes. . . let me know if you have any feed back!

Thanks for reading!!!