15

When things arent adding up in your life start subtracting
-Anon

I waited for Chris to come get Kayden. And all Kayden been doing is giving me that sad look on his face like im suppose to give in, please. Now I understand why my mon said it didnt phase her when I use to do the same thing. I just ignored him, and went on about my day. Chris finally showed up cause I heard a door close and I seen a red car outdside.

"Kayden yo daddy here!". I ate my fruits from my bowl and walked to the door to open it.

"Ouu rough day?". Chris said to me.

"Shut up". I closed the door behind him and then sat on the counter.

"Ok so whats going on?".

"He aint doing right in school and I dont want him over there playing them games and watching tv. I already took his stuff over here so you need to do something over there. If Trey wanna play his games and stuff Kayden can watch him but Chris im serious. If im telling you he cant do something you need to follow that cause thats just gone let him think he can do whatever he want when he with you if I punish him. So can you do that for me thats all im asking".

"So what he suppose to do while he over there? Ion want him to feel miserable".

"Go take him to the batting cages, or to the park or something. Im still letting him play he just cant watch tv or play them games. So take him somewhere I dont care. Kayden lets go!". He came out with his stuff still with that look on his face.

"Come on man you aint doing right in school? You know better than that, now we cant have fun. See how that works you do bad and we cant have fun". Chris just shook his head and said he'll bring him back tomorrow. I waved at them and then hopped off the counter and went upstairs. I put pandora on and danced a bit and went through all the clothes I had to see what I was wearing tonight. I was just going to his house so this shouldnt be hard.

After picking out what I wanted and packed a bag for which reason I dont know why Jay said to and I just did it, I sat and watched a little tv until it was time to go. I put my hair in a ponytail aint feel like dealing with it. I grabbed all my stuff and read the text that the driver was outside waiting for me. Now when I heard a driver was coming to get me im like who is he trying to impress? I couldve drove but he insisted that someone came and got for a good reason. Well whatever reason it was I hope it was good cause I mean its just his house. So I walked outside locking the door behind me and a man was standing on the side of the car.

"How are you doing Ms.".

"Im good, thank you". I looked at him weird as he opened my door and got in the car. Im just admiring the car cause for one it was a Rose royce so it was nice as shit and it had to be new cause it smelt new.

"Can I ask where his house is cause I couldve drove really".

"I cant tell you that". He started driving and im just thinking to myself like its that top secret that I couldnt know? Wow.

We drove and drove and drove, like where the hell does this nigga live? We started to pass south beach, then we started to pass through miami beach and ended up at some place with a boat. Like where am I suppose to be going?

"Here's your ticket to get on. When you get off there will be someone else to take you where you need to go. Have a nice night". I looked at him weird once again and took the ticket. I looked at the boat trying to see if it could tell me where I was going and on the side it said Fisher Island Ferry. Where the hell is this shit taking me? And whats Fisher Island? I looked back at the driver and he smiled while waving at me, creepy. I started to get on and im just as lost as I can possibly be. Bout 25 minutes later I got off and this place was pretty but I never heard of it before though. I looked around searching for whoever suppose to be driving me again and saw a man with a sign that had my name on it and im like ahh there he go. I got into the car and just looked at how pretty this place is, like its for rich people or something cause it was breath taking. All of a sudden we enter these gates and this house that had my eyes stuck on it like it looked like something that oprah would live in.