5

You have to do whats right for yourself, nobody else
- Unknown

Today I decided to grab all the courage and the strength I could and go see Frankie. I know how bad Kayden wanted to see her and I wanted to see her too but for me seeing her like this kills me. Ive had friends to go to jail before but going inside one to see someone? Has put me in a bad state especially since this is my fucking baby in here. Kayden was super excited the whole ride there, me? Whenever I go see her I get nervous and my leg shakes. Kayden kept talking about what he was gone ask her and tell her but I knew I had to lay down some rules to him before we go in.

"Baby listen. Now you know you cant mention the whole baseball thing to Frankie right? Its going to make her sad so you gotta pretend you still like basketball ok?". He nodded his head he was still excited. I took a deep breath and pulled into the gates of the prision. I parked the car and we walked in, I told Kayden to sit down while I signed in and got our visitors passes. It was 11:50 just in time. I was so nervous that Kayden even noticed and asked me if I was ok. I tried so hard to keep my composure but then they called us in and everything I felt came rushing back into my body. We sat down at the table at waited for her come out and we spotted her so Kayden stood on the seat waving his hands in the air and she smiled. The closer she got the more excited I got. Kayden hugged on her telling her how much he missed her. I hugged her so tight and gave her the longest wettest kiss ever.

"Dam girl you just dont know how much I missed yall". We sat down and I noticed a bandage on her arm.

"Frankie what happened to you! I told you to stay out of trouble!".

"Baby I am. Mann its these niggas in here that I got beef with from a while back they got mad cause I aint give them my sandwich last week. First off it was the best meal we had in months I wasnt giving that up, got me fucked up. So they got me out in the yard. Im ok babe this not jeopardizing my release. But enough about that foolishness how yall doing, you looking beautiful as always and my man you getting big boy!". She rubbed on his head and he laughed.

"So you really coming home?". He asked her.

"Yeup im coming home man. I just gotta stay good in here and ima be out. You still putting that goal in the back to good use?". Kayden looked at me and I just gave him the look.

"Yeah I am. I even know how to uro step and crossover. Im getting better". I smiled at him, he did good.

"Ouu my boy. You know we gotta get a one on one right? Gotta see what you working with. So wassup with you baby you doing alright?".

"Yeah im good. Just miss you thats all. I wish you would tell me why you in here though. Is it that bad you cant talk to me about it?".

She sighed and put her head down. "I wrote you a letter you should be getting it in the mail today and I explained everything. Hopefully you dont hate me?".

"How can I hate you babe? I just wanna know whats going on thats all. Your in here but im still sticking by your side right? So nothing gone change that". I grabbed her hands and she squeezed them.

"You right. Im just glad yall good and this going to be over soon".

"Hey Frankie, Mommy knows a baseball player! He's so cool". Oh my jesus. This boy I swear. She snatched her hands away from me and I just looked around figuring out what ima say to her.

"Oh yeah? You met him?". I can tell she was upset by the look on her face and by how she clinching her teeth together.

"Yeah we wen-".
"Went to the heat game with my people and my cousin knows him. I personally dont know him but he's a family friend. Baby relax you dont have nothing to worry about". She looked at me and then at Kayden.