Wierd Viggo Shit Idk

Astrid POV

I was in hunter territory. I decided that of course I could go on patrol alone, of course I could handle a few ships. Of course... not.

I was led into a room with my arms tied together and arms held tight. I tried to keep track of the turns but eventually it was so much I couldn't remember.

I was roughly pushed down in a seat and I took a sharp breath, the unsuspecting impact had hurt. I felt someone was untying my hands and I thought this could be my chance but in a millisecond the gaurds had tied them to the armrests. They also strapped my legs to the chair so I was completely unable to move.

I quickly composed myself with my best death glare when I realised that they were taking the bag off my head. I was confronted with the image of Viggo and a few guards. We were in what looked like an office, drawings and notes scattered everywhere. Viggo wasn't unlike hiccup in that I way I supposed.

I was brought back to attention when Viggo told his guards to leave. I watched them exit the room and turned back to see Viggo was crouched beside me.

"Now," he began, "All you're going to do is one thing for us," he said menacingly.

"All you have to do is tell us what your little boyfriend is planning," I hissed at him: boyfriend? Fuck him.

"I said," he emphasised said with force, "Tell us what hes planning and-"
"and then what?" I interrupted, feeling bold, "You'll kill us both? Never." I finished and looked away from him. I wasn't going to deal with him.

"Do you know what your name means Astrid?" he asked, cupping my chin and turning it towards him. I froze. I knew what it meant of course. Divine beauty. But Viggo wasnt...... He couldn't . Thor help if he was.

"Divine beauty," he told me and I scoffed and shook his hand away. I felt a hand on my thigh and turned to see Viggo only a foot away from me.
"After you tell us, which you will," he grimaced, " You will come and live with me." a thousand thoughts went through my head. No. No. No no no no no no no. Help. I want this to stop. I yanked at my restrains but they had been done tight.

"You know we might even let you keep your dragon, if you behave of course," he stated. I looked at him. No way. He was lying. He would never let me keep Stormfly. I nearly felt tears as I thought of my best girl all trapped in a cage. Viggo probably took this as some silly sign that I didn't want to do what he wanted, which I didn't.

"Now, now gorgeous," he said and I shot him a death look- no one calls me that. I felt his other hand being placed on my other thigh and I tried to shake him off but his grip only tightened.
"Astriiiid," he said and he moved closer. His hands moved up to my hips and I felt sick. He took one of his hands and turned my head so I ws looking at him and I tried to move but he held me.

"You're a disgusting, stupid, cowardly asshole and I hope you rot in neifhiem you big-headed idiot. Hiccup is 50 times the man you'll ever be and I'm going to kill-mmm!" he quickly moved in and kissed me. I almost vomited.  I screamed in protest but immediately regretted it as he took this as a chance and forced his tongue in my mouth.

He began kissing me roughly, the opposite of what I was used to. I tried to punch him then realised my arms were still tied. I shook my head trying to get out but he moved himself so all his body weight was on me and I was pinned against the back of the chair. Tears stung my cheeks and I realised I was crying.

This didn't happen to me. It happened to dumb pretty girls who didn't know one end of axe from another. The type of hurls that chase boys and can't fight their way out of a paper bag. I was Astrid van hofferson. As my muffled cries became louder Viggo pulled away.
(just to clear this up, astrid is totally wrong here. Rape does not descriminate. Anyone can be a victim.)

"You..... BASTARD!" I screamed and Viggo clamped a hand over my mouth. I bit him obviously and he pulled away with a yelp. I smirked: he deserved that. He uncovered his wound and I saw that it was bleeding. I only smiled some more.

"Oh you enjoyed that? I bet you did" he spat out and knocked on the door. A guard answered and Viggo commanded, "I want the nadder transferred immediately. Put it in the dragon ring for a while then kill it. Not privately. Of course not. Publicly,".

The smile had not yet fallen from my face when the door slammed shut and Viggo grinned at me.
"no no no no please no dont do that please no please" I begged breaking one of my main rules.

Rule 1. Never ge on your knees for anything
Rule 2. Never beg
Rule 3. Never cry in front of anyone

"Well gorgeous," Viggo said squatting down beside me, and I glared whne he called me gorgeous, "I said you could keep it if you behaved. What you just did wasn't behaving." he gestured towards his hand, which was bleeding now. "I mean, if you told us more about what hiccup was planning, maybe we could go back that? Would do you say?" he asked and gently caressed my cheek.

Wrote this ages ago thought you guys deserved an update
I have another draft sotea like this hut with Ryker.
Pt 2 for this?
I am working on she's Mine Part 2 sry