Sunsets

Ok hi I've read so many hiccstrid one shots and I thought why not just do some? If you actually like this and have some ideas message me a prompt and I'll see. Anyway, enjoy!

This chapter is set in about season 6 rtte. I just needed some fluffity fluff today sorry if its too short.

Yh can I just say that I love the media on this chapter because its so funny🤣🤣

Anyway, I'll let you read now.

Hiccup was taking a sunset flight on toothless around the edge when he saw a certain nadder and her rider sat on the edge of a sea stack.

He descended from the sky and landed just behind his girlfriend.

"hey," she greeted, turning her head when she heard the familiar click of his prostetic leg.

"hey m'lady," he replied sitting next to her, kissing her cheek lightly.
"what are you doing here? It's getting kinda late," he asked, tucking a rogue strand of her liquid-gold coloured hair behind her ear.

"Watching the sun go down. Its a beautiful view, isn't it?" she explained, gazing at the sky.

Hiccup had to agree :the sky at the edge was extraordinary, colours with all sorts of pinks, purples and oranges, mixed with gorgeous clouds.

"well, I've got an even better one, haven't I?" Hiccup said, not taking his eyes off Astrid.

Astrid looked at him and gently kissed him.

"I love you" she whispered when she finally pulled away.

"love you too," hiccup answered and kissed her again.

They became more interested in each other than the sunset, not taking their eyes off each other for the rest of the night.

I'm so sorry that was sh*tty and short. Just had a bad day so I needed fluffity fluff. I might post later today.

See you later,
Axxx❤️❤️

Oh thor that was such a bad chapter to start off with. I'm so damn sorry.