Loki'ed

I'm in the car waiting for my dad to finish shopping so I'll just write this while I'm here. I've not been around for a while because of you know life stuff.
Rtte Heather's living there, hiccstrid DEFINITELY a thing.

"astrid?" Heather called, looking for her friend in the woods.
"yeah?" astrid said, emerging from a group of trees, breathing heavily.

"training?" Heather enquired, looking her up and down as she leant onto a tree for support. Astrid shook her head.

"running from the twins. It's loki day and I don't want to be anywhere near them for about another week-they have a way of doing late lokis to catch you off guard," she sat down and closed her eyes and Heather sat down beside her.

"how long have you been running?" she asked incredulously, seeing how sweaty and bothered she was.
"at least 5 hours,"

"THOR'S SAKE ASTRID!" Heather yelled, shooting up," get to bed now!"

"no its fine, so err what did you want?" astrid brushed it off, standing up again despite her friends glare.
Heather rolled her eyes, knowing she wouldn't get anywhere arguing so she said what she had came to say.

"OK so ruffnut told me, that snotlout told him, that fishlegs told him that hiccups waiting for you in the clubhouse." she rushed.

"what?" astrid panted.

"I said... Ruffnut told me that... Please don't make me say it again. Hiccups waiting for you in the clubhouse,"

(I watched Harry Potter and the goblet of fire recently and I couldn't stop fantasising this scene so let's see if there's any potterheads here. Me✋✋)

" OK thanks, I'll go see what he wants" astrid nodded and slowly strolled to the clubhouse, taking it easy after running for so long.

"hiccup?" she called as she entered, but she gasped when she saw the clubhouse.

It was filled with roses and lilies bordered around the room and bunches laid across, toothless was giving out a gentle glow that was  becoming beautiful coloured lights due to the crystals hanging form the ceiling. Candles were scattered everywhere and in the middle was hiccup, holding a beautiful bunch of flowers.

"oh thor hiccup what is this?" astrid whispered in awe as he gave her the flowers.

"OK Astrid," he began and took a deep breath, " we have been together for a while now, and we're betrothed. When I am with you, everything else doesn't seem to matter. You are strong, brave, loyal, kind, funny, caring, beautiful and twenty times more than anything I could ever have wished for. So," he said and produced a box.

He got down on one knee and astrid began to cry.
" oh my thor hiccup," she gasped as he continued.

" and ermm, I'm so sorry I'm terrible at this," he chuckled nervously and scratched his neck, leaving Astrid to only cry happily as she realised how much she loved this man.

"will you do the honour of making wm the luckiest man in the world by marrying me?" he proposed, tears steaming domw his face as well.

(don't murder me bc of what's next I just had too im laughing so hard🤣🤣🤣)

Just before Astrid could answer the rest of the gang jumped out and yelled,

" LOKI!"

(ahahhahah kill me now)

Astrid felt as if a bucket of ice water had been thrown over her. Then her shock became sadness, then anger.

"HICCUP HORRENDOUS HADDOCK THE THIRD HOW DARE YOU! she yelled and took her axe, readying to kill.

" today we have lost a leader, a friend, a comrade in arms and a future chief
May valhalla welcome you with open arms-" tuffnut began but fishlegs stopped him.

"how dare you! Be quiet or help him!" he snapped at them.

"shut up fishface, I'm watching the show," snotlout said, leaning back on a chair, indulging in clouds of corn.

~time skip bc I have no idea how to write it and I need to appreciate the  fact snotlout has popcorn🍿🍿🍿~

"astrid?" hiccup asked tentatively, walking out of the clubhouse. Heather had managed to clam her down and he saw how sad she had been when she found out if was a joke.

"yeah hiccup?" she replied with no emotion in her tone, not looking at him.

"when-when I you know," he bagan but Astrid cut him off.

"proposed? When you decided to build me up saying all those amazing things to me just to bring me crashing down? When you valued the others laughing more than my feelings? I was hurt hiccup. You can't do that," she burst and turned her back to him.

"you know what, I'll just go to bed, you can finish laughing wing them," she scoffed and walked away.

"astrid wait," he grabbed her hand and pulled her into him, his face only centimetres from hers.

"I love you so much. Everything I said about you being amazing? All true. You are the most perfect human being I've ever met and ever will," he said and tilted her head up when she looked down.

"I know you do and I don't want to get married yet, but.... It was nice. So nice. Like the whole proposal thing. It felt amazing for someone to go to all that trouble to make it special" she confessed and sighed.

"astrid, I-" he shok his head in disbelief, " I would move mountains if it made you happy. I want to make every day special for you. I love you."

"love you too, I'd do anything to make you happy," she replied smiling.

They sat down and talked, while watching the view. Neither was ready for marriage, but when they were, hiccup swore it was going to be a hundred times more special than anything Astrid could dream of.

BOTH A LITTLE SCARED, NEITHER ONE PREPARED, BEAUTY AND THEEEE BEASSSST! Can u tell I've been watching Emma Watson movies? She's such a good actress but I will forever see her as hermione, I don't care bout belle.

^ this genuinely saddens me I love her as hermione and belle but my children will watch Harry Potter first bc I don't want them looking at her and seeing belle, they're talking bout hermione in my house

If I have kids.

Shout out to the potterheads, love you all, night biiiiiii

The ending was so bad ik night.

Edited: HOLY DAMN I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS LAST NIGHT DAMMIT I WAS SO TIRED I DIDN'T PRESS PUBLISH. GOOD MORNING HAVE A NICE DAY.