Hesitations

This was requested by: LovaticLove98

There's a funny sorry how I came up with the name.

I was playing a game with my sister ands its the one that goes 'this is a game of concentration, not repeats or hesitation, I'll go first, I'll go second, the subject is httyd!" and I said fanfic and one shots and I was like AH hesitations would be a good name for this prompt! Ik so dman sorry I'm an idiot.

I'm also in the worst traffic ever so I can write it.

Prompt: asrid doesn't immediately forgive hiccup in mi amour wing.

Sry if it's not what toy expected/wanted.

" I love you Astrid hofferson. With all have. And I always will," hiccup said but all Astrid could think about was what he said before.

He had been taking her for granted
She hadn't really noticed it before, but he had rarely noticed her for ages. Her brain flicked through the past few months and she couldn't remember a time that he had these things to her. Did he only say these things to make her feel good? Or was it something he said when he needed to apologise to her?

"er-Astrid?" hiccup stuttered nervously, scratching the back of his neck. She had been so lost in her thoughts she hasn't paid attention to him at all.

"er yeah, me too," she answered, hugging him awkwardly.

"oh thor the tension in here," a voice said and the couple turned to see tuffnut carrying chicken with lamd chops.

"see chicken , this is called tension. Can you say tension? T. En. Sion see easy. But tension is not nice for us." he explained.

"yeah it's actually painful," ruff agreed with her brother.

"I think hiccstrids lost its spark," snotlout sniggered and fishlegs pushed him.

"be quiet!" he whisper-shouted, "you have no idea about tue love! These guys could enver lose their spark! They're always doing romantic things!" fishlegs explained and walked away exasperated.

"really? I don't see it lately," dagur stated.

"oh be quiet- oh honey bunch I can never be mad at you for long," amla scolded but then she kissed him after he made his pleading face.

When the couple were finally alone a million thoughts were running through their brain.

Had they lost their spark? Did they love each other anymore? Did they feel excited about each other?

"I don't know," hiccup muttered to himself.

"oh what did you say?" Astrid aksed, attempting to make conversation.

"Nothing," hiccup told her and they walked back to their huts in silence.

"erm," they siad in unison as they were about to leave.

"night," hiccup said and went to hug her but Astrid held out her and, resulting in her impaling him in his stomach.

"oh thor I'm so sorry," she apologised and he brushed her off.

"nahitsfinegoodnight," he rushed and practically ran into his hut, leaving a extremely confused Astrid at her door, frowning before going in.

~time skip to the middle of the night bc I'm so tired~

Astrid wasn't sleeping. She rolled over to see her betrothal necklace from hiccup and she groaned.

Why did everything remind her of hiccup? She could only think of what the others had said.

Had they really lost it? Did they even care? Did they love each other?

Astrid groaned again: it was making her head hurt.

She took a deep breath and stepped out of her bed and rushed to the door:she desperately needed to talk to hiccup.

Just as she opened the door, she saw hiccup outside, fist outstretched and she could tell that he was just about tto knock..

"hey" he rasped, suddenly not having any other words.

Astrid knew what to do though. She punched him lightly on the shoulder, making him wince.

"that's for ignoring me for ages" then she kissed him passionately, which he gladly returned.

"and that's for-"

"everything else?" hiccup interrupted her, grinning.

"smart ass," she mumbled but still smiled. "love you," she whispered.

" I meant what I said you know. I love you and I always will," he said and they leaned in again.

They were extremely busy that night.

K here's my problem. I feel that ending is absolutely terrible and I might make a part 2 from that point on.

But I honestly suck at smut-despite my disgusting library.

SOOOOOO? Should I just leave it there or continue?

Errrrrrr tiirrrrred have to get up at eiggghhttttttt. I have nearly an hour so just lemme knwo if this should continue.
LovaticLove98 sry if u hate it.