Scavenger hunt

K hi I'm still working on hesitations 2 for those of you who want it but I need fluff right now-today's been so bad.

Sorry its bad rtte hiccstrid maybe season 4? Idk they're all a blur rly.

"HICCUP HORRENDOUS HADDOCK THE THIRD I AM TAKING YOUR FLIGHT SUIT!" astrid yelled and she flung the costume into a satchel.

"NOW YOU'RE NOT!"he shouted back and took it out.

" YES I AM!"
" NO YOU'RE NOT!"
" YES!"
" NO!"

This continued for a while until the gang had gathered outside hiccups hut to see whta was going on.

" explaination?" snotlout asked and Heather rolled her eyes and answered.

"well astrids worried hiccups being an idiot and trying to kill himself because last week he did a absolutely mind numbingly stupid risky move, he crashed, got hurt and he didn't tell her. She's going to a weapons market with her parents for the day and she doesn't want him to use his flightsuit again when she's not there so she wants to take it and he's not letting her."

"I don't think he should be arguing, he's lucky she's even thinking of giving it back. The last time he did something this reckless with the inferno, she threw it into a volcano," fishlegs shuddered at the memory of angry Astrid holding the sword over th bubbling lava, arguing with hiccup.

" I rember that, " ruffnut said ,"she also tried to throw snotlout in when he started flirting with her,"

"oh yeah that was amazing, we have to get her mad more often," tuffnut agreed and the two left.

"oh gods," Heather sighed and left, followed by fishlegs.  Snotlout also made a not-so-swift exit when he heard steps coming out.

The couple burst of out hiccups hut, screeching at each other.

"THIS ISN'T FAIR I DID WHAT YOU ASKED!" hiccup yelled.

"I SAID TAKE SOMEONE RESPONSIBLE! I DIDN'T TAKE THE TWINS AND TELL THEM TO, AND I QUOTE 'BLOW SOMETHING UP AND DOTN TELL ASTRID" astrid countered

"YOU CANT DO THIS! THIS IS MY PERSONAL PROPERTY!" hiccup roared, face red.

"I. DONT. CARE. DO YOU WANT TO DIE? IT'S ONLY A DAY YOU MUTTONHEAD!" astrid screamed mounting Stormfly.

"ASTRID IF YOU EVEN TAKE ONE WING FLAP OFF THIS ISLAND" hiccup began.

"WHAT YOU'LL MURDER ME? OH NO OK SO SCARED!" she interrupted, mocking fear.

"a-Astrid," hiccup took a shaky breath as he tried to calm himself down. "don't do anything rash. We can talk-"

(OK I'm stupid I shouldnt interrupt but I love hiccup here^ he's so kind he genuinely doesn't want to argue he loves her OK ill let you go back)

"Rash? Talk? maybe you should have thought about that. This is for your own good. Now have fun, see you later, love you," she scoffed, but smiled as she left, a mischievous grin on her face. Maybe hiccup could get his flightsuit back, if he tried.

"love you too!" hiccup yelled after her, shaking his head. It was a mutual agreement that after the whole Viggo volcano situation, that they said it to each other no matter how mad they were, just in case it was the last thing they said to eah other.

"ergh odin help us now we can't do that new trick," he groaned walking back into his hut to work on the new dragon Eye and toothless grumbled in agreement.

As he sat down on the desk, he saw a small handwritten note.

'I'll give you your flightsuit only if you can figure this out but you will because you're so smart babe, love a xxxx' it read and hiccup chuckled to himself.
Of course Astrid would do something like this.

On the back it said 'I lie in the place thors hammer struck first,' and hiccup laughed even more. Of course.

He sprinted to the clubhouse where he found snotlout indulging in some yak chops.

"where's my flightsuit?" he asked breathlessly to a confused jorgenson.

"flightsuit? Astrid took it, remember? Oh but she did give me this paper," eh said and handed it to him.

'seriously babe? You thought it would be that easy? No way. OK let me think........ I am hidden in the place something one of a kind rests. Have fun xx' and it's said and hiccup groaned.

Why couldn't it be over already? But hiccups still grinned-he could totally imagine Astrid planting these clues, smirking to herself.

Something one of a kind rests? One of a kind? The twins were one of a kind. Everything was one of a kind. He say there until much had already passed and until Toothless nudged him, indicating he wanted a flight.

"not now bud, I need to figure this out," heuttered then it hit him. "well done bud! You're a genius! Tha k you so much!" he shouted and petted him all over. He also took extra fish and offered it to him, which toothless gladly accepted.

He ran to his hut and to the stairs and searched his room, until he found another piece of paper underneath a corner of toothless' stone.

"OK babe last and final clue, I reside in the place do the person you love with all your heart," it said and hiccup didn't even have to think to know . Astrids hut.

He had been over many timed before so she didn't bother locking it and hiccup gently opened the door.

He saw his flightsuit laid out on the floor and he smiled. A note was also on it 'don't get hurt ok? I love you please take Heather or fishlegs they're more responsible, loev you seee you soon, Axx' hiccup grinned when he saw that.

He loved Astrid. She just didn't want him to get hurt.

He thought about taking it out but instead came up with a plan to get her back.

~time skip I'm tired~

Astrid jumped off Stormfly, loaded with a new axe and sword. She smiled as she looked at hiccups hut that had the lights on. Had he figured it out? She set the weapons in a chest and raced over to see.

"hey did you find-" she smiled but then her face fell as she saw hiccup sitting on his bed, a gloomy face with her notes scattered around him.

"my flightsuit? No. I couldn't figure the last one out. I looked and looked through toothless' stone again and even the stables but it wasn't there," he shrugged and astrid froze, blood running cold.

The note said the person he loved woth all his heart. Was toothless really the first thought that came I to us head? She knew it was cocky and stupid to write that but she really thought that he'd think of her. Did he love her? Was everything he had said a lie?

"hey, Astrid breathe, I found it I'm joking I love you" he rose up and his frowned turned upside down and astrid let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding.

"loev you too," she responded and kissed him. "wanna go for a flight? You can show me that new trick you were desperate to do," she mumbled against his lips but he shook his head.

"I just wanna be with you," he whispered, kissing her again.

"sure about that?"

"no way I need to fly I love you," hiccup changed his mind and practically ran out of the door as astrid laughed uncontrollably.

The end. Bad I know. You know when you can picture the scene on TV but you can't write it? Yeah this was this scene I'm sorry it's short today sucked it's 00:12 I need sleep.

M