She's Mine Part 2

Kk so I did already write a part 2 to this but I hated it so much so I'm doing a redo. @DimpleGirl4

"I just want to talk," replied Chase.

"Yeah, sure, leave me alone," Astrid scoffed and attempted to slammed the door in his face but he kept his foot in the door.

She gave him a death glare and continued to put pressure on his foot but Chase simply smiled, a hint of pain in his eyes though.

"What the hell do you want?" Astrid asked furiously. She took one glance upstairs to see that Hiccup hadn't moved from his previous position.

Aas I said before, just to talk. How about we take a walk, maybe sit down with a couple drinks in the hall?" he smirked at her and ran his fingers up her arm. She said nothing, glaring.

"Go. Have fun. I can wait," Hiccup's voice rang coldly from upstairs and Astrid sighed. She could sure use a mead after this.

"Fine. Wait one minute." she said monotonously and she closed the door in his face. She ran up to her room and crouched by Hiccup.

"Babe I love you, I'm just going out to teach this ass a lesson OK? I'll be back real quick don't worry about me," she pecked him on the cheek and ran down the stairs. When she opened the door she sighed.

"What thought I'd left?" Chase asked, smiling, leaning back of the side of her house with his arms crossed
"No. I hoped you actually left instead of standong there like an idiot." she replied and walked along, Chase jogging to keep up with her.

"Sooo..." he began, hands in his pockets, looking around absent-mindedly.
"So what? We're just getting a mead then I'm going to back to my boyfriend who I'm sure would kick your ass if you try anything," she scowled and kicked at a rock.

"Well firstly your 'boyfriend' practically begged you to come on this trip or date or murder or whatever the hell this is because I don't know and secondly he doesn't seem like a very good boyfriend," he stated casually as they climbed the steps of The Great Hall and Astrid frowned.

"What? No?! Hiccup only wanted me to come here with you so you would just give this entire stupid charade up and what are you even thinking about when you say not a good boyfriend, betrothed actually" she emphasised and they entered the hall together, gaining a few looks and whispers from the other members (listening to 'everybody talks' rn lol).

"Oh shut it you know I hate him so go back to your side-guy huh? Because he's sure as hell not your husband," Astrid snapped at a particular lady who had whispered the words 'whore' and 'slut' but not quiet enough for people not to hear.

The two grabbed two tankards of mead and took an empty bench in the hall. Astrid groaned as she sat down, muscles aching from her early training session along with being dragged across the island and back for a good period of time.

"Well...." Chase said, glancing down into his cup.
"What? No more smart pick up lines? Thank Thor!" Astrid grumbled and layed down on the table, her hands as a pillow.

"You OK?" Chase asked, his brow furrowed. Astrid sighed and massaged her temples.
"Hurts," she said simply, groaning from the oncoming headache that was hurtling at her faster than snotlout on fire running to a water trough.

"Hey how about we go somewhere else, quieter?" Chase whispered in her ear, concerned.

"No" was her sharp answer.
"C'mon why not I can tell you need it?" he tried to make her see sense but she glared at him.
"Think about it you mutton-head. Me leave with you. Hiccup my boyfriend. You no hiccup. Think. Villager think we do it. Villager tell hiccup. Hiccup no my boyfriend. Got it?" she spoke slowly with simple words, much how (the English speak to foreigners bc they expect everyone to speak English lmfao) someone would speak to a animal.

"Me leave with you. Hiccup boyfriend. Hiccup bad boyfriend. Show hiccup you amazing. Show hiccup he bad. Hiccup cry. Hiccup learn. Astrid happy. Chase happy," he respnded and astrid couldnt help snorting, her tankard almost empty.  

(why the fuck do i actually like this relationship they have? im sorry i need him evil hes adorable)

"Fine you idiot," she got up and slapped him round the back of his head and they exited the hall, accompanied by more whispers. 

"So where are we going?" she asked as they descended the steps. Chase looked around scanning the area. 

" You may have forgotten the small detail that i don't actually live here, contrary to popular belief," he answered and Astrid laughed.

"Mmm yeah that could be a downside to your master plan to seduce me," she replied brushing past his shoulder and she pushed past him, a smirk on her face.

"Yeah but i think i can get over it. c'mon lets go... this way!" he annunced pointing to a random place and Astrid ran in that direction. 

"Race ya!" she yelled behind her leaving Chase behind to scream about not even knowing where this went but still sprinted towards her. 

Chase quickly passed her, turning to face her attempting to smoulder at her but her tripped over a log, causing Astrid to laugh and she effortlessly jumped over the wood, leaving him in the dust. He quickly stood back up and bolted after her.

Astrid sprinted, dodging leaves and branches as she knew this particular route very well from her morning runs. Suddenly, an arm pulled her back and she looked up to see Chase smirking at her.

"Come on pipsqueak, I thought you were faster than that!" he told her, laughing.

She looked at her surroundings and found a shortcut, using her home advantage, she manged to get ahead of chase again. They both ran as fast as they could until they reached the edge of the island.

OK THAT'S IT FOR PART 2 I'M SO DONE I CANT MAKE HIM EVIL
(am I secretly starting to ship these two? maybe.)
HOW DO I MAKE HIM EVIL HELP WHAT DO I DO?

I had like a plan or smth but it would completely be a spoiler but if you really want to know and judge it I'll message you if you ask

that moment as a writer when you remember you have like 20 chapters on various books that desperately need to be edited and there are 1000 words per chapter and you want to die