Moonlit movies

It's the next day and I'm on my way to Dylan's house for our movie night. I knock at the front door.
He greets me with that (cliché) million dollar smile.
"Welcome, Matilda. To my humble, yet filled with annoying family members, home."
"Thank you, I am very honoured kind sir." I giggle.

He holds his arm out to me.
"Let me escort you young lady."

We walk through his house and he leads me outside. When we step outside, I see the most beautiful setting.
Fairy lights strung through the trees, a massive tent, filled with plush cushions and a large screen to watch movies with.
"What, no pizza?" I ask sarcastically. "I'm kidding, this is amazing dylan."
We sit down in the tent. "What movie would you like to watch?" He asks
"Um... Tangled, you know, the Disney movie?" I ask. I've loved Disney ever since I was a little girl.
"Sounds good." He smiles. Within seconds the screen starts lighting up and the movie begins.

After the movie ended the pizza man arrives. The scent of meat and cheese fills the air. I know that sounds weird but I sort of have an obsession with pizza.

We end up watching 3 more movies and I can feel myself drifting into sleep. I lay down into a sea of plush, soft cushions and blankets.
"Goodnight Matilda." He says with a smile.
"Goodnight Dylan."

I wake up and it's Sunday. I see Dylan next to me, his hair all messed up. I smile, noticing how peaceful he looks. Time to ruin it.
"WAKE UP SUNSHINE!!" I yell, pouncing on him.
"No, no. It's YOU WHO MUST WAKE UP SUNSHINE!" He yells back, surprising me. He then throws his pillow at me. I just laugh.
" I want breakfast." He whines.
"This is your house, make it yourself ." I stick my tongue out at him.

After he made Nutella toast, which by the way, was burnt, I got ready and we headed off to the nearest coffee shop.
" I don't get it, how can you make Nutella toast disgusting?" I ask.
He laughs. "you can't keep judging me! First my driving, then my toast?"
"You're driving is pretty crap, but your toast is worse." I giggle.

We get to the coffee shop. I order my usual and give him the money. he looks at me like I'm crazy.
"What? Can't I pay for once?" I smirk.
"No, boyfriends pay for everything." He says and pushes back the money. "Now go sit down."
I find a table, overlooking the street, as people pass by. I look down at my phone.

Sarah
Taylah ran away, help me find her please!

Matilda
Okay, I'm on my way.

Sarah
Meet me at the park behind Gemma's house.

Matilda
Okay.

" Dylan, we need to leave. Now."
"Again? Why is this happening, every time we watch movies?" He mumbles.
"It's important. Taylah ran away."