CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Alison's P.O.V

I woke up seeing Grace's arm wrapped around me. I looked at her face to see it fluffy. I looked at her pillow as well to see that it's wet. I think she cried and cried silently.

"Good morning.." I whispered, trying to wake her up. "Grace?" I called again. "Grace!" I'm worried. "Grace, wake up!" I tried to wake her up but she's not responding. Until I saw some pills beside her. Oh my.

"Emily!!" I shouted for help. "Emily!! Call an ambulance" I shouted more. "What? Why?" Emily asked. "Grace.. she.. just call!" I said.

Emily called an ambulance and after 5 mins I heard all the sirens.

"What happened?" a nurse asked. "I think she planned to take her life away, uhm she drank a lot of pills" I said while shaking. "Okay, we got this. Let's go!!" the nurse said.

Emily, Lily and I followed the ambulance.

Grace was rushed to the emergency room. No, please save my daughter.

I don't know what to do. Not my princess.

Emily called the girls and they rushed here with Dylan and Aidan.

"What happened?" Spencer asked. I didn't answer. I want to talk but I just can't.

"Grace, tried to commit suicide by drinking a lot of pills.." Emily said. Lily is crying while Mona is with her. "Oh my God" Aria said walking towards me and gave me a hug. I burst into tears.

After 2 hours, I saw a lot of nurse going out from the emergency room. Then I saw Grace's doctor.

"How is she?" I asked. "I'm sorry. The toxins of the pills already spread in her organs and I just checked the pills she took. That's a pill to stop the beat of the heart. I'm sorry but your daughter is gone. My condolences"

After the doctor said that I can't even feel my knees. I don't know what to do. "NO!! YOU CAN SAVE HER! PLEASE! PLEASE NOT GRACE P-PLEASE" I begged. "I'm sorry but she just gave up fighting" the doctor said.

I fell down on my knees. I saw them taking the body of my daughter out of the emergency room. U kept on screaming her name over and over again until I have none.

I looked around to see Lily and Emily. Both shocked and crying. Aria, Hanna and Spencer are crying as well. Aidan can't even say a word. Dylan is speechless.

I rushed to Emily's arm.

"I didn't know that was our last conversation.. I shouldn't have slept and just look for her over night.."

"Shhh, it's not your fault. We all didn't know that coming" Emily said.

"Mom.." Lily walked towards us and joined the hug.

"We just going to get a coffee" Aria said.

I walked in a room where the body of Grace is. She is so beautiful. She look so peaceful. Like, she just have the freedom that she really wanted to have. Her lips is slowly fading its color. Her body is already cold.

"Hi, baby. Mommy Ali is here. Why did you left me? I thought we're going to Paris together? Grace, I'm sorry. Sorry for not being there with you.. for not seeing the struggle you have. Mommy Ali loves you. You will be my baby forever. The one that is sneaking at night just to sleep in our room.. Can you say hi to Grandma Jessica for me? Also Grandpa Wayne would be there. Say hi to your Grandpa Kenneth even thought he's mean" I started to cry again.

"Auntie Charlotte is also waiting for you in the other side and oh finally you'll got to meet your Daddy Wren. He's nice and charming I can't lie. Can you please tell Grandma Jessica that I love her? Also, let her know that I'm sorry. I will see you soon, okay? I can't come with you now. Your mother and your sister still needs me. I love you, Grace. I'll forever love you" I ended and kissed her forehead for the last time.

I walked out of the room to fix the papers for Grace. I still don't know if we'll burn her or just bury her. I can't think about that for now.

---

The time has come. Funeral. We decided to just bury her body. Alongside my mom's and Charlotte's.

"Condolence, Alison" Mrs. Marin said. "Thank you, Mrs. Marin"

"My deepest condolence. Grace had been my granddaughter" Mrs. Hastings said. "Thank you for being there for my daughter" I hugged her.

"Alison, I'm sorry" Mary said. "It's fine" I said and hugged her. I feel like my mom is still here.

"Mom, let's go." Lily said. She's always at Grace's room since she died.

"Ali, come on" Emily called me.

The mass already started. Grace's best friends are also here. Crying.

"Grace is the best person in this world. I remember when Grace, Ella and I used to go shopping but ended up eating because we don't like the brands. When I'm struggling to the subject of Ms. Ramos, Grace is always there to help me out. Since grade school she had been my older sister that really cared for me. I just didn't know that she's suffering from this for so long.. Hi, Smart kid. Remember when we made an intense entrance to the court just to represent the paid lawyers of your Aunts and mother? That's the best thing I ever did.. I will miss your laugh and can make a piggy sound." Cathy said.

Ella, doesn't want to talk about it because the point of Grace being dead is still not sinking to her.

No one either.

After the mass, we went to the cemetery. Beside my mom's grave.

"I miss you already.." Spencer said before throwing a flower in Grace's.

Followed by Aria, Hanna, Caitlyn, Ava, and Dylan.

---

3 months later..

"Ali, can you please get my bag?" Emily asked.

We are going on a trip. In Paris. It's Lily and Grace's birthday but Grace is already in heaven.

"Sure, give me a sec"

I went to our room to find Emily's bag in the bed with a drive beside it. What's this for? Nah. Maybe Emily just missed placed her thing again.

"Ready to go?" I asked. "Yes" Emily said and Lily just stayed quiet.

The drive to the airport went fast. This is still weird knowing that the loud lady in our family is gone.

"Mom, do you remember when you used to say that you are really excited every time you go on vacation?" Lily said. Wait. 

"Yeah beca- wait. How did you know that? I only said that to Grace" I said. 

"Uhm- she told me about it" Lily smiled. "Oh okay. But that's true though. I think I'm in an adventure" I jokingly said. 

"Your mom is like an explorer" Emily said before laughing so hard. 

After a few hours, we arrived in Paris. 

"Let's go to our hotel" Emily said. "It's walking distance right?" Lily asked. "Yeah, we got to experience and feel Paris more if we're going to walk too" I said and smiled at her. 

At some point my mind forgot Grace but my heart can't. I just can't. 

Are you sure that your favorite girl is gone? Ask again. - Blocked Number

---

SHORT CHAPTER!!