CHAPTER NINE

Emily's P.O.V

Tomorrow is Grace's birthday. Also Lily's. It is been two weeks since Lily and I had a fight, I hope Hanna already managed about that.

Grace is with Spencer. They have a training today because they can't train tomorrow.

"Emily?" Ali called me. "Yes? I'm here. Good morning" I said and kissed her. "That's a good way to have a great day huh" Ali said and we both went to the kitchen. "Grace already left?" she asked. "Yeah, She's with Spencer. Digging and sliding in the flour court again" I said and we both laugh.

"We have so much to do today. First, picking up some balloons then curtains, Tables and chairs, Flowers, Foods, the cake and our birthday present" Ali said. "Oh yeah! I can't wait to see her reaction in that. I think we should prepare now. While Grace is still busy in the court" I said and Ali nodded.

We went to Claire's office first.

"Alison, Emily! I was just about to call you" Claire said. "Why?" Ali asked. "You can use my house for Grace's birthday tomorrow. Taylor suggested it and I would love to see Grace here tomorrow as well. Is it okay with you?" Claire. "Yeah, it's fine! Thank you, Claire" I said and smiled at her. "You can start decorating. We'll help you" Claire said.

We picked up everything and went to Claire's house to start decorating. Gold and Silver. Grace's gown is gold and Lily's gown is silver because I'm the one who bought it. I just hope that Hanna convinced Lily to go with them.

---

Hanna's P.O.V

"Aria, please! Come with me. I can't face Lily alone." I'm begging Aria to come with me to pick up Lily. It's her releasing day. We scheduled to get Lily the day before their birthdays. "Fine! Only because I owe you the plane ticket" Aria said. "Yey! Now, let's go. We still need to buy her some clothes and everything" I said and we went to Lily.

"Lauren Amber" Aria said. The nurse gave us all Lily's papers. I'm nervous every time I came visiting Lily here. I remember Alison. Aria told us what kind of asshole Archer was. He tortured Alison. I know it is because of us. I'll forever sorry for that.

"Han, let's go" Aria called me and for the last time, we will not go back here.

"Hi lady" I said while entering her room. "Hi Aunt Hanna and Aunt Aria" she greeted us. "Ready to go?" Aria asked. "Yes, let me just leave this note here" Lily said and placed a paper in the table. "What's that?" I asked. "Thank you letter for everyone who helped me here" Lily said. She's growing fast. Very Emily.

I can picture Emily in Lily when we're this age. Grace is more like Ali that's why their so close to each other. Emily's kindness and loyalty has inherited by Lily. Also her braveness and for being protective.

On the other hand Grace is so like Alison. She's sweet, energetic, charming and she shine in every room she enters. Grace is mysterious. You will never know what's running in her mind. She is wise like Ali and her intelligence is mind blowing, I though she's Spencer's child. Kidding.

"Where are we going?" Lily asked. "To your Aunt Hanna's house and then we will go shopping. You like that?" Aria said. "Really? Thank you for doing this" Lily said. "But first we will pick up Aidan in Rosewood High" I said. "Where's Grace?" Lily asked. "Uhm, It is a secret first" Aria said and Lily nodded.

We planned to go to BHU tonight. Emily said the party will start at 3PM. I think that is just right.

"Mom! What took you so long?" Aidan said while holding his gym bag and school bag. "Sorry, we picked up Lily" I said and I saw the shock in his face. "You're alive?" Aidan asked. "I think so" Lily said without any emotions.