CHAPTER SEVEN

Emily's P.O.V

Spencer being here still doesn't reflect in my mind.

"Hey Em. I saw this to the house that I'll be staying" Spencer approached me and gave me our family picture. Gosh, i thought i already lost this. "Oh thank you. I've been looking for this" I said and smiled at her. "So, how are you?" she asked. "I'm good. Doing good. How is she?" I asked. "She's doing pretty good. I visited her yesterday and the doctor said that her heart is going strong" she said and that made me smile. "Thank you, Spencer. I still can't tell them until she's ready" I said. "I understand" she said.

"Aunt Spencer? Let's go to the court!" Grace shouted. "Alright girly. See you later, Em" Spencer said. "See you. Bye Grace" I said and she smiled at me. I looked at her necklace, she's wearing the same thing.

"So, BHU is the new Rosewood?" Ali said. "BHU is more peaceful though" I said and we both laugh. "Did you saw Grace's necklace?" Ali asked. "Of course, it looks cute" I said and smiled at her. "Yeah, she has a good taste" Ali said. "Exactly. So you still have class?" I asked. "None. I only have 1 class every Monday and it's dead week the students are busy studying. Wait, why is Grace going to the court? She already studied?" Ali said. "Yup, i saw her. So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe rest?" Ali said. "I have a great idea. Let's go" I said and grabbed her hand. "Where we going?" Ali asked. "Secret" I said and laugh a bit.

Alison's P.O.V

I don't know where the hell are we going. We reached the woods.

"We can't be here. This is outside Beacon Heights already" I said. "Shhh, you'll be fine" Emily said. "They still can see us, I promise. I just have something to show you" she added.

After a minute we reached a rock.... with our initial.

"I thought this is the Kissing Rock" I said and laugh. "Same hun. I just saw it today" Emily said. We seated and talked about our past.

"Do you still remember when Lily and Grace are around 11 or 12? The kitchen scene?" Emily asked. "Of course i still remember that" I said and smiled.

FLASHBACK..

"Lily stop it" Grace shouted while Lily is chasing her with a flour in her hand. "You're the one who started it so I'll finish what you started big sis" Lily said while running all over the kitchen. "I'm the first to be born so stop it" Grace said while grabbing a flour. "And i followed you like 19 minutes after so lemme finish this" Lily said and she threw the flour in Grace's face. They both laugh.

"What's happening?" Emily asked while entering the kitchen. "Nothing much mommy Em" Grace replied. "With that looks? Can you see your faces?" Emily said while laughing. Grace and Lily looked at each other and started laughing as well.

"So what's with the laughing thing?" I asked. "Mommy Ali, Lily threw me some flour" Grace said while approaching me. I can see Lily chuckles. "Awww, crying baby" Emily said. "Also Mommy Em is teasing me, Mom!" Grace said and hugged me. I can feel something in my hair and then i saw Grace is putting some flour in it. "Hey!" I said and she ran towards Emily.

"So you all want some flour battle huh?" I said and grabbed some flour in my hands. They started running in the house. "Mommy Ali!" Grace shouted while running. "Mom I love you stop" Lily said while covering her face. "Ali I'm not in the mood for-" I cut her off by throwing her some flour in the face. "Opps my bad" I said and she's chasing me.

She knocked me off in the couch and started tickling me. "Em, stop HAHAHA stop it" I said while removing her hands. "Awww look at our mothers. Having a great time together" Grace said while Lily is beside her. We stare at them and stare at each other. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Emily asked. "I think so" I said and we both stood up and chase them.