CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Alison's P.O.V

4 months ago i lost my daughters and a week ago i lost my wife. I don't know what to do. I'm with Toby, Caleb, Ezra and Ava. Caitlin and Dylan went to visit them. 

"Someone heard about my daughters?" I asked. We already know that they let them out. Now, we don't know where they are. "Still no clue" Caleb said as he tries to check Aidan's phone location. 

"Caitlin texted. She said they have another trial because someone re-opened their cases" Ava said. "What? Who?" I asked. "No one knows" Ava said and shake her head. 

Is this the professor again? 

---

Trial... 

"Please, raise" we all stood up and when the judge is already seated we sat down. 

After a few minutes my friends and my wife entered but their lawyers are not here. What's happening?

"Where's your lawyers?" the judge asked. "Your Honor, their lawyers already backed out. They said some people will represent them today" a jury said. 

"What? Why? They can't do that!" Hanna said. "I'm sorry" the Jury said before sitting. 

"Then let's wait for your lawyers" the judge said. 

Not long enough some police opens the court door and I was shocked. 

"Are we late?" Grace asked while walking in the middle with Aidan, Lily, and Grace's best friends Cathy and Ella. "Not that late" the judge said. 

"I'll represent Emily Fields" Grace said. "I'll represent Hanna Marin" Aidan said. "I'll represent Spencer Hastings" Lily said. "We'll represent Aria Montgomery" Ella and Cathy both said. 

"Okay then. Case start" the judge said. 

Cathy first talked. 

"I'm Catherine Ivy Smith. So, my client is accused for killing Dana. Showing this footage... is that really Aria Montgomery? No. I have a footage of Aria Montgomery in Beacon Heights the same day as the first footage. The first clip timed around 9:43PM and here's a clip of Ms. Aria in her house around 9:40PM. How can she kill Dana if she's in the different places at the same time? And knowing that my client's house is far from the place. That's all." Cathy said. 

"I'm Lily DiLaurentis-Fields. Here with me is a witness that she saw Ms. Spencer Hastings in their family firm in Rosewood. Please, come in" Lily said and a blonde lady came in. "This is Stella, one of the workers in Brew" Lily introduced the lady. 

"Yes, I saw Ms. Hastings coming in the Hastings & Hastings around 9:30PM and left around 10:20PM. I know that's her because she ordered something in the Brew i heard her voice. Then i went out to see her leaving around 10:30PM" Stella said. "Do you remember her clothes?" the judge asked. 

"Yes, she's wearing a black turtle neck sweater and a denim high waisted pants." Stella said. "Can we confirm that?" The judge asked Lily. "Of course." Lily confidently said. 

"Is that enough?" Lily asked after showing some CCTV footage of Spencer in Rosewood. "Yeah, go on." The judge said. 

"So, I was saying how can Spencer Hastings kill Dana if she's in Rosewood? And Rosewood is so far from Beacon Heights. That's all. Thank you" Lily ended. 

"I'm Aidan Rivers. Here's a record saying that Hanna Marin is not in Beacon Heights the day Dana is killed. She's attending a Vogue event with Ava Jalali and she'll be my witness. Please, come in" Aidan said and Ava walked in. 

"I'm with Ms. Hanna in Philadelphia for a Vogue showdown. We stayed there for 3 days." Ava said. "Do you have proof?" the judge asked Aidan. "Yes. Here. A picture of Hanna Marin and Ava the same day that Dana was killed. That's their second day so how can she fly that fast from Philadelphia to Beacon Heights if the travelling time is more or less 6 to 7 hours. By the time this is taken around 7:38PM. So, how can Ms. Marin kill Dana if she's enjoying herself watching some models? That's all." Aidan ended.