CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Grace's P.O.V

I woke up with a huge headache and an arm wrapped around my body. I looked over to see my mom beside me. 

I remember when I used to sleep in their room every night. Even I'm in my 24 years, I still sleep next with mommy Ali. I just feel safe with her. 

I turned around facing mommy Ali and hugged her back. 

"Uhmm, love you mom" I whispered enjoying our moment together. "Someone is clingy" she said. "I told you, I'm still the baby" I said and hugged her tighter. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm not. It still hurts" I answered. 

"We'll talk to them later on breakfast" Mommy Ali said. 

We stayed in that position for good 30 mins before Lily jumped into us. 

"You two look adorable" Lily said. "Mommy Em doesn't want to cuddle tho" she whispered. "I heard that" mommy Em said before standing up. 

"Good morning" I greeted them. "Good morning, pretty" mommy Em said before kissing my forehead. "I'll go prepare breakfast" Mommy Ali said. 

Wait, what? Why are my moms ignoring each other? 

"Okay, what's up?" I asked. "What? mommy Em said. "Why are you ignoring each other?" I asked again. "Nothing.. let's go now" she said and walked towards the door. Okay weird. 

We were walking down the stairs when I heard people yelling. 

"You are a liar!" Aunt Aria shouted. "I did it for you all!" Aunt Hanna said. "Why would you even do that!?" Aunt Spencer asked. "Because I don't know what to do, okay? And when she said that she will kill Aidan and my baby, I don't know what to think anymore!" Aunt Hanna said. 

"What's happening!?" I shouted. "Your great Aunt Hanna let Claire escape" Aunt Spencer said. "WHAT!?" Lily and I both said. "Why you didn't tell us?" Lily asked. 

"Do you know that she will really kill Aidan or probably all of us now that she's free? WTF are you thinking!" I shouted. "I know that's why I'm sorry, okay?" Aunt Hanna said. 

I looked over living room seeing Aidan and Kate together. 

"And you, we didn't officially broke up and you're with Kate? Like mother like son" I said sarcastically. "Grace.." mommy Ali tried to stop me. "No, mom! You're a cheater! And you Kate, you think you're beautiful? You're an adopted monster and boyfriend taker!" I yelled before leaving the house. 

I can hear that they're calling me but I just keep on running. 

"Grace, what happened?" Aunt Alex asked. "They...they.." I can form any sentences. "Shhh, come with me" she said before driving me into the Radley. 

"Granny Mary" I greeted Mary when I saw her watching TV. "Why are you here? I thought you're in Aunt Spencer's house?" I asked. "When we figured out that Hanna let Claire escaped we rushed towards here" Mary answered. 

"Who lived here?" I asked. "Me" a woman said. "And me" another one. "Oh my God.." I said. "And me" 

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "Don't be so surprised" Aunt Alex said. "What are they doing here?" I asked. "You'll know. Do you want revenge?" Aunt Alex said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We have to tell you something.." Mary said. 

---

Alison's P.O.V

"Aria, I'm so sorry for what did Grace said" Emily said. "It's fine. I understand her. Kate, Aidan. Can we talk to the both of you?" Aria asked. "Uhm, sure" Aidan said. 

"What's with you two?" I asked. "Aunt Ali, I was drunk and I thought Aidan was my ex boyfriend so I kissed him. Promise, he pushed me so I realized what i've done and saw Grace standing in front of us" Kate said. "Aunt Ali I will never hurt Grace's feelings you know that." Aidan said. 

"But you already did!" Lily yelled. "Lily, calm down" Emily said. 

"Grace is calling" Spencer said. "Answer it" Aria said. "Put it on speaker" I said. 

Grace, what's up? - Spencer
You lied to me - Grace
What? What are you saying? - Spencer
I already know everything. From the start you all made me so stupid - Grace
Grace, what are you talking about? - Spencer
Meet me at the Radley. All of you. - Grace

and the call ended. 

"Let's go" Spencer said. "You can find your own ride" Aria said to Hanna. "That's my line" Spencer said. "I borrowed it" she said before riding the car. 

After a few minutes we arrived at Radley and saw Grace sitting on the center with a wine in her side. 

"Sit down" she said. "We're missing someone" Grace added. "I'm sorry" Hanna said with Aidan behind her. "Perfect" Grace said. 

"Where do you want me to start? Hmmm" Grace said while holding her chin, like she's thinking. 

"Aunt Spencer." Grace said. "Do you know that Aunt Spencer is a liar? She didn't really graduated in Law school, she failed. Claire didn't emailed her, she emailed herself. Mrs. Hastings called Claire and said that she can just pretend" Grace said. 

"Aunt Hanna." Grace continued. "The shoplifter. Do you know that I just saw a record of you stealing some clothes from the Vogue? She used all of us, so that she can be here" Grace said. 

"What are you saying!?" Hanna yelled. "Oh shut up." Grace said. 

"Aunt Aria, actually there's nothing on you." Grace said before laughing a bit. "What do you mean?" Aria asked. "You're just an immature bitch" Grace said which made Aria angry. 

"Mommy Emily, does mommy Ali knows about you cheating with Paige?" Grace asked. "What? I didn't cheat!" Emily shouted. "Of course you'll deny it. A year after mommy Ali went to Portland you've been seeing Paige a lot. And you make out so much. I even saw it twice" Grace continued. 

I don't even know what to feel hearing this things. 

"Before y'all talk, mommy Ali has nothing to do with this so I'm done with you" Grace pointed the five of us. 

"But you-" Kate cut off Grace after she pointed her. "I'm sorry, I need to go" Kate said and run away. 

"Wow, I thought she'll never leave" Grace said. "What are you saying?" I asked. 

"You didn't notice anything? My God, I thought you're the smartest here" Grace said. "It was just a plan of ours. I mean by Aunt Alex" Grace continued. "Kate was Claire's second daughter. She put Kate there that moment to hear everything we said" 

"Oh my God" Aria said. "Now, I know she'll go to Claire. That's why before talking to you all, Aunt Alex walked behind her and put the GPS tracker." Grace said. 

"I'm so sorry for what I said" Grace added. "It was hurt but that's fine" Aria said. "But some of it was true" Grace said before looking to Emily. 

"We should go" I said. "You should go. I'm staying with them" Grace said. "Them?" Spencer asked. "Yup. Alex, Mary, Mona, Melissa and..." Grace paused. "Taylor" Grace ended. 

---

just a short chapter because again I need to update. Enjoy!