CHAPTER THREE

Alison's P.O.V

I woke up with my alarm. Today is the day that i'll be guiding the student from Rosewood High. I saw the student's grades but not the name and i'm so shocked because of the grades. I haven't seen that kind of grades even here in BHU.

I showered and just wore a casual clothes. I'm drinking coffee when Claire called me.

"Alison, Hi good morning"
"Hey Claire, what's up?"
"The student and the teacher from Rosewood high called. They said they're already near. Please welcome them in the entrance and oh Mona is already there waiting for you"
"Okay. Thanks"

I ended the call and went to the entrance. I saw Mona and she smiled at me. "What's with the full smile?" i asked. "You'll know it.. later" she said. We waited for a few minutes and then we saw a car. Maybe that's the student and the teacher are now.

I was about to help the driver pull out their bags when i saw a familiar bag. I gave this to Grace in her 15th birthday. I was about to asked Mona but she speak. "Welcome to BHU, Grace and Emily Fields"

Emily's P.O.V

We just landed in the airport and we saw a sign of BHU so we ride in the car and i called Claire.

"Hello, this is Emily Fields. We are near now"
"Oh hello Emily. Wait let me give the phone to my staff"
"Hello Emily. I can't wait to see you here"
"Mona? You work there?"
"Don't be so surprised fake girlfriend. Anyway, does Ali knows about this?"
"No. I think"
"Okay well, see you soon"

She ended up the call and we just entered the gate.

"Mommy, is that Mommy Ali?" Grace said. "Yes. Grace act normal. Don't make a scene okay? I know your mind. Especially when you're mad at someone." i said and she nodded. "Wait, how did you know that I'm mad at Mommy Ali?" she asked. "Do you think I don't know anything about my daughter? Duh" I said and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Welcome to BHU" the driver said.

Alison's P.O.V

"Hello, Ms. Dilaurentis. I'm Grace, Grace Fields. And this is my mother, Emily Fields" Grace said like she doesn't know me. "Hi, i'm Emily Fields" also Emily. "I'm Mona. So Ms. Dilaurentis will be in-charge to the both of you. Have fun!" Mona said and she left.

"So Grace and Emily Fields, let's take your bags in your house first" i said and some of the securities carried the bags.

While we're walking i can hear their conversation from my back. I feel a little hurt because of it.

"I hope Lily is here as well" - Grace
"Did you remember last Christmas when Lily put the whole pie in your face?" -Emily
"HAHAHAHA how can i not forget that? Aunt Hanna was the one who put pie in Lily's face" -Grace
"I know. We just left last night but i already miss home" -Emily
"Same Mom. Thanks to Mrs. Hotchkiss i'll be sleeping with you for the whole school year" -Grace
"I know right. Btw, i really like this outfit huh. You and Lily have a good taste in fashion" -Emily
"Well maybe it runs through our blood. HAHAHA i'm kidding" -Grace

"So here's your house. I'll help you put some things here" i said and helped them unpacked.

"Mom! Where should i put this?" i thought Grace called me but she's looking at Emily so i just opened the boxes. "Oh that's a great picture. Maybe here" Emily said. "Ohmygad Mom! Do you remember playing this with Lily?" Grace said and she's holding a board game which i bought for them. "I'm not the one who played that with you" Emily said. "Oh right" Grace said.

I opened the last box and a tear drop out in my eye when i saw our family picture.

"Ms. Fields, where should i put this?" i asked Emily but both of them just stare to each other. "Maybe here" she pointed the one beside the other frame. When i saw what's in the other frame i can't help but smile. It is our wedding picture with Lily and Grace.