CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Alison's P.O.V

"So, Paige and you?" I asked. "It was a mistake. I promise" Emily said. "Yeah, right" I said and rolled my eyes. "It was just once, i was drunk and she pretend to be you. I'm so sorry" Emily said and showed me her puppy eyes. "You can't just give me that puppy eyes" I said

"Moms" Lily called. "What?" I asked. "Can we go back?" she asked. "Why?" Emily said. "Please?" Lily begged. "Fine" I said and Emily turned the car back at Radley.

Right before we arrived at Radley, Lily's phone rings. "It's Grace" she said. Lily answered it and put it on a speaker. 

Hello? - Lily
Lily, i need you - Grace
What? What happened? - Lily
We found something - Grace
I'm with moms - Lily
That's okay. Room 214 - Grace

and she ended. 

"Park over there" I said to Emily. 

After she parked we all rushed and went to room 214. 

I knocked 5 times before Melissa opened it. 

"Hi" Melissa said and smiled. "Hi?" I said awkwardly. 

"Okay before anything, can i ask how is-" Alex cut Emily off. 

"Melissa and I met at London, she thought I'm Spencer and told her everything. I met Taylor because of Mona." Alex said. "Oh. Does they know that we're here?" I asked. Maybe Spencer, Hanna and Aria need to be here.

"No, and they can't. We found Claire" Mona said. "Where?" Emily asked. "Here, in Radley" Melissa said. 

"She's in room 114. I just saw this in our door before entering. She's spying" Taylor said showing us a chip with camera on it. "Why are you mad at your own mom?" Emily asked. 

"She's not my mom" Taylor said. "What?" We all said. "I'm kidding. She killed my brother, my only shoulder to cry on" she answered. 

"Mom, can i talk to you for a sec?" Grace asked Emily. "Sure, let's go" Emily said and they both entered to a room. 

What was that for? 

---

Emily's P.O.V 

After Grace told me about something i got worried. 

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah, I investigated about her" Grace whispered. "Why are you whispering?" I asked again. "She's listening. She have a speaker and camera around here. But I want us to talk here" she said. 

"Why?" I said. "Because-" she was cut off by Melissa. "Hey, Alison called you" Melissa said. "She still creeps me out" I said. 

"What did Grace told you?" Alison asked. "Nothing. Just random stuff. You know her" I lied. Gosh, I hate lying to her but it's for the better. "Oh. Okay" Alison pouted. I feel so sorry about this. "I'm going home with my family" Grace said. 

"Okay, just call me okay?" Alex said. "Of course. Thanks again!" Grace said before walking towards our direction. 

"You're coming home with us?" Alison asked. "Yes, why? You don't want me to go home with you?" Grace said. "No, I was just expecting that you're still not in the mood" Alison replied. 

"I'm still not. But I can set that aside just to go home" Grace said before leaving the door. 

"Just let her. She'll be fine" I said to Alison. 

We arrived at my car just to see Grace holding a puppy. 

"Where did you get that?" I asked. "I saw her laying down beside your car and she doesn't have any collar so I think I can get her" Grace answered. "Yeah, sure." Alison said.

Right before she enter the car, Lily shouted. 

"I'LL TAKE THE SHOT GUN!" Lily said and pushed Alison slightly. That lead Alison and Grace together at the back. 

I drove home and only me and Lily are talking. Grace and Alison didn't even said a word. 

"I'll sleep. I'm tired" Grace said and run upstairs. 

"Go sleep with her. She needs you" I said looking at Ali. "Lily and I will sleep in our room. Go comfort Grace. I know she badly need you right now" I added before showing a sweet smile. 

"Okay, good night" Alison said and kissed me and Lily before following Grace. 

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked Lily. "Let's watch a movie and.." she leaned closer. "order some pizzas" she whispered. We both laugh before entering the house. 

---

Grace's P.O.V 

I'm sitting down at my bean bag while looking outside the window. I just don't know what's happening anymore. I'm numb but i'm in pain. I'm too weak to tell them how i feel. 

I feel about prioritizing Lily, Aidan and Kate, My moms, everyone. I'm so tired... 

I let every tear drop on my cheeks. I'm screaming silently. I'm begging myself to be better but i just can't. 

"Baby.." I heard a voice coming from my door. "It's mommy Ali, can I come in?" she asked. "It's open" I said still looking outside. 

I heard the door opened then close. 

"Are you okay?" the first thing she asked. "I'm not" I said. For the first time in my life, i'm honest with my feelings. "I'm listening" mommy Ali said before sitting beside me. 

"Mom, I'm so tired. Not just physically but emotionally and mentally. I thought I will be okay, I thought I can do better but I was so wrong. Every night those nightmares are killing me but you weren't there. I was about to go to your room but Lily is sleeping with you and that's fine" I said letting the tears fall down. 

"I had so many nights that i fucking need someone to just hold onto until i fell asleep but you all left me. Aidan was the only one that keep me sane but he cheated on me. You, you're the only one that i need everyday but you keep on pushing me away" I continued. 

"Mommy Em, she's always focusing on Lily. I heard her talking to you. Why can't she do that? Why can't she comfort me here? Because she loves Lily more than me. Lily can't even join me here. I have my own. I have me." I started crying so hard. 

"I was alone in the dark when you are all having fun in the light." I ended. 

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry. You wanna know the reason why i'm pushing you away? Because I don't want you to be weak. But I was wrong." mommy Ali said. 

"I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most. But promise, I felt the same before. When i was on the run. I don't have anyone in my life not even my friends or family. Everyone were pushing me away. But I stood up for myself." mommy Ali continued. 

"But I don't want you to feel that I'm not here. My mom was always there but right after I got back. She was murdered. I don't even got the chance to say goodbye or even hug her tight. I just saw her body bag." she said and I know she's crying. 

"I was never been the favorite. I know it was Charlotte when I found out she's my sister slash cousin. That's why I know the feeling. Same with cheating. Cyrus was an asshole. And Emily? The hardest part was when I saw her in her happiest with Paige. I wished that was me. I wished I was that person who made her laugh to death." mommy Ali added. 

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You can always call my name, sweetie. I'm your mother" she said before leaning closer to hug me. 

I rushed in her arms and cried. I cried until I have nothing left. 

"I'll stay here with you" mommy Ali said while laying down beside me. "Thank you for tonight" I said. "Sleep now. We have another day tomorrow" mommy Ali said before kissing me good night. "I love you, mom" I said before I yawn and fell asleep. 

---

SOOO SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN. JUST WANT TO UPDATE HUEHUE. asdfghjkl labyah.