14. Paint A Kiss

A/N: WARNING: What you are about to read may shock you. Don't read if your pooping coz then you'll be sitting on the loo for like hours, ya know?

Also! This is a rated pg-13 or higher, so cover your toenails if need be.

Please comment and enjoy!

~Making Mac N Cheese-Like A Baus!

XoXog

*********************

Gerard put his hands on my shoulders and guided me through the upstairs hallway into a bathroom. He kicked the door closed behind him. Gerard moved and quickly turned on the huge as hell shower and stood behind me.

I was looking in the mirror, he was kissing just behind my ear and his fingers were snaking to the front of my jeans. His breath tickled my neck and his fingers lightly snapped open the button of my pants.

"Gee?" I asked quietly, I leaned my head back when his lips pressed softly against my neck. His teeth nibbled my vulnerable flesh. I moaned slightly.

"We're gunna get you cleaned up Frankie." Gerard whispered. The mirror started being clouded by steam. He unzipped my pants and slid his fingers underneath them. He pushed them down to my knees leaving my boxers alone. He slid then down my calves to my ankles and I stepped out of the denim pile. I looked up at the foggy mirror, behind me Gerard was pulling his own shirt off and undoing his own tight black jeans.

"Shit." I breathed, I felt myself blush. His fingers ghosted against my back and turned me to face him. His chest was so perfectly flawless, it expanded slowly as he breathed. He kicked his jeans off and put his hands on my hips, he kissed me lightly and pulled me towards the shower.

He opened the shower door and made me get inside, he stepped inside and closed the clouded glass door. He pushed me under the downpour of water and pressed his lips to mine hard.

We were both drenched, our bodies pressed together, the paint colouring both of us. The water was warm, but our bodies were warmer. I placed my hands on his lower back and as his tongue ran across my lower lip, my fingertips dug against his skin. I parted my lips slightly and he plunged his tongue into my mouth and mine into his and in this romantic tribal dance.

Gerard reached one arm past me and grabbed a body wash bottle. He poured it all over my chest and scrubbed it in. He ended up pushing me back against the tile wall and ran his nails down my chest as he scrubbed the soap and paint off. I groaned as his hands rubbed down to my hips.

"F-fuck!" I whimpered when his fingertips dipped under my boxers. Gerard chuckled and kissed my shoulder, I groaned as his hand slid down and wrapped around me. He tightened his grip on my hard on and I threw my head back against the wall and let out a deep groan that echoed off the tiled walls.

"Let us make a bond, that'll be unbreakable." Gerard whispered, his tongue ran along my neck and he sucked lightly on the skin. I moaned as he began moving his hand in a strong and amazing rhythm.

"O-okay." I moaned, he kept going until I was almost collapsing, his arm held me up. I dug my fingernails into his back and he grunted and I came violently in his hand letting out a deep groan. I actually collapsed this time and slid down the wall leaning against it. Gerard crouched down and kissed my forehead. I looked at him, I was blushing like mad.

"Frank," Gerard whispered. I felt his hand go in my hair. I felt him kiss my cheek.

"Holy hell.." I breathed, I put my hand on his knee and I felt him slightly twitch. I slid my hand up his thigh and he groaned. He had a hard on as well. I pushed him backwards until he lay flat, the down poor of water on his face. He gasped. "My turn." I growled, he chuckled. I learned over him and kissed the edge of his lips.

I ran my nails down his chest and he exhaled sharply. I kissed his chest, his stomach, his hips. I hooked my fingers under his black and white plaid boxers and slowly, extremely slowly pulled them down.

"Fuck Frankie!" Gerard groaned loudly. I couldn't help but to giggle when he groaned my name. It sounded perfect. I pulled them down a bit farther until his Lil' friend was out in the open. I actually did the unthinkable, something I'd never think I'd do, I took him in my mouth.

It was an alien feeling at first, but I bobbed my head at a normal pace and Gerard's hands went in my hair. He was groaning and moaning intensely and loudly. He pulled my hair and I moaned around him, he jerked his hips and I went down more. I sucked hard, sloppily, frantically. I felt him tug my hair and actually pull me off of him just before he came. I was somewhat thankful for that.

Gerard laid back breathing heavily. The water clean his little mess off and I pulled his boxers back up for him. He grabbed my forearm and pulled me up beside him. He looked at me through squinted hazel eyes. His hair was off of his face. His face was so white.

"Frank.." Gerard whispered. I felt him pull me closer against him. He kissed my temple. "Thankyou.." Gerard breathed.

"I should thank you." I told him, he smiled. We got up and washed each other one more time. We then got out of the shower, Gerard gave me a pair of his boxers. They were a bit too big, but it was okay. We got dressed and went downstairs.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear any of that." Mikey said, he was hiding his face in a pillow. He groaned. Gerard and I sat on the small couch and cuddled together and watched whatever Mikey was watching. "Jesus Christ. You guys.." Mikey groaned. Gerard just chuckled and I went bright red.

Tomorrow was Monday, it was going to definitely be interesting. Especially since that one girl in class attempts to flirt with him every day..