18. Taken

Rumbling, so much rumbling and shaking. Turning and swerving. I think we were on the road, in a vehical that was traveling fast, I could hear the wind whizzing by. I kept my eyes closed, I wanted to keep the illusion I was asleep. Someone else was in here, someone that I could hear breathing, occasionally clearing their throat.

I held my head limply as if I were actually sleeping. I was in a chair, my arms were strapped down to the sides, so were my legs and all around my torso. It was actually constricting my lungs, hard to breathe.

The vehical rocked and I felt myself get slightly motion sick. I felt my stomach convulse and I actually threw up onto the floor in front of my feet. I opened my eyes in narrow slits and looked up. The person in the vehical with me was Lindsey. She had her black hair falling over her shoulders, her red lips curled into a demonic smile.

"Nice of you to finally wake." Lindsey cooed. I tried to lift my hands, they were belted down and duct taped. It was pointless to struggle, anyone could see that.

"Where am I?" I asked, I was biting the inside of my lip nervously. I had to keep calm. I looked around, it felt like a trailer to a semi truck.

"The question is 'Why am I still alive?'." Lindsey said, she laughed smugly.

"Where's Gerard?" I asked, I looked at the ceiling, there were rays of sunlight coming through splits in the shafts of the vehical trailer.

"Right where you are." Lindsey answered, her eyes turned right onto a spot beside me. I followed her gaze, Gerard laid on the trailer floor, he was tied up and unconscious. He was bleeding out of his head, out of his neck, out of his chest, and his abdomen.

"What did you do to him?!" I shouted. "Gerard!!!" I screamed. I rocked and jerked my body in the chair, the duct tape pulled on my bare skin.

"He's fine." Lindsey snapped. I wouldn't kill him with you unconscious." Lindsey said, she gave a harsh laugh. I spat at her. "But, i might change my mind since you're awake now." She said with a twisted grin.

"Where are we?" I asked, I tried to pull my arm upward, it the tape was ripping my arm hair out, tearing at my skin.

"We're on our way to California." Lindsey said. "We've been traveling for a long time, Frankie. You've just been unconscious for days." Lindsey said, she stood up. I frowned at her. She took a few steps forward and sat on my lap inappropriately. I tried spitting at her, but she grabbed my jaw.

"Don't touch me you fucking bitch." I snarled, she pulled a blade out of her back pocket. I tried to pull my jaw out of her hand.

"I'd rather you smile, Frankie." Lindsey said darkly. She put the blade in my mouth, the edge in the corner. I didn't dare move. She pressed the blade to the side, cutting through the edge of my lips, into my cheek. I screeched, tears escaping my eyes. "Turn that frown upside down, Frankie." Lindsey hissed. She cut a curve to just below my cheekbone, and she began on the other side. I was screaming bloody murder, swallowing my own blood as it poured down my throat.

When Lindsey finished, she kissed my forehead hard and smacked my cheeks, she made a disgusted expression and wiped blood onto my chest from her hands.

"Perfect, that's a work of art Gerard would be proud." Lindsey snarled. I drooped my head so the blood would stop rushing down my thrust, it tasted like copper, like some kind of sweet liquid with a strange flavour.

"F-fucking...b.." I tried to snap, but my mouth wouldn't work. I closed my eyes tightly, tears trying to escape their brim.

"How's that feel Frankie?" Lindsey asked with a howl of laughter. I choked a response that sounded like something was dying. I heard a slight moan, I opened my blurry eyes and looked down at Gerard. He was coming to. His hazel eyes flickered open and closed a few times. He squinted at me, and suddenly his eyes changed to intense fear.