15. A Day Back

A/N: So, I guess none of you were expecting the scene in the shower! ;) well I believed they needed a bit more romance together since ya know Lindsey and then Donna..so give em a break! :P

Please comment Whatcha think will happen next after this chapter! I hope y'all bitches enjoy ;3

~Rusted From The Rain

XoXog

* * * * * * * * * * * ****

I went home for dinner later that night on Sunday. Mom was giving me curious looks, I didn't really know why, but I kind of ignored it.

I ate a whole meal, it was just veggie burgers. My heart was racing the whole time because of what happened earlier that day.

"How was your day, Frank?" Linda asked.

"It was nice, Mikey and I watched movies." I answered.

"Didn't his older brother come home?" Linda asked. I could almost feel Gerard's lips against mine or on my neck.

"Yea, his older brother lives next door to them." I answered, I was curling my toes nervously.

"How old is he?" Linda asked. Dad was staring at me.

"I think twenty-three, I'm not sure. I only saw him once." I answered. I didn't want to let anything slip. I wanted nothing bad to happen to mine and Gerard's relationship. Linda nodded and continued eating. I finished and went upstairs to my bedroom. I closed the door and laid in bed.

______________________________________

"I know your little secret, Iero." Said a guy. He had my body pinned against a locker. I didn't know who he was, and I have never seen him before either.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a grunt as he pushed my back harder. It felt like my ribs were crushing.

"My last name is Ballato, does that ring a bell?" The guy asked. He was pulling on my hair so I could look at him. He was a male version of Lindsey, his body was bulkier as well.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Well, you fucking ruined my sister's relationship. You're a fagget, Iero, also, I'm gunna make your life hell." He said. He pulled my head back and slammed it forward. It bashed my face into the white brick wall. "Have a nice day, Iero." The guy snapped. I heard him walk away.

I took a step away from the wall there was blood actually all over it. I was bleeding from my nose, my mouth, and a split in the skin above my eye. My face was throbbing. I bent down and picked up my binder and a notebook. I kept my head low as I began my way to the art room.

When I walked in, i was five minutes late. I let the door slam behind me and made my way to my desk. Kids were looking at me, and Gerard came to my desk. He realized all the blood on me.

"Go to the back room and turn on the sink. I'll be right there." Gerard ordered. I got up to walk to the back room. Gerard was giving directions to the class.

I turned on the sink, I hadn't even bothered to turn on the light. I let water pool in my hands and splashed it on my face. Holy hell it hurt bad. Gerard came in and turned on the light. He closed the door.

"What happened?" Gerard asked. He came closer to me. I was spitting blood and water into the sink. The sink was tainted pink.

"Some dude slammed my face into the wall." I said. I looked at Gerard and he lightly touched my nose, my eyes were watering now. I could see a students' fave in the window of the door. It was the girl that tried flirting with Gerard his first day.

"Well its broken." Gerard said. "Do you want me to walk you down to the nurse's office?" Gerard asked. I shook my head.

"I'm sure she's had enough of me this year." I said. I rested my cheek on Gerard's palm as he gently poked the cut above my eye.

"I could set it." Gerard told me.

"Do it, because I'd rather have someone I trusted fixing a broken bone." I said. Gerard sighed and nodded. He had a concerned expression, his eye rows knit together. "Do it." I said quietly. Gerard pushed himself up on the counter and moved me so my face was over the sink.

"This'll hurt and it'll bleed." Gerard earned me. I rested my hand on his knee as Hus fingers were placed on either side of my nose. As he jerked his hands to reset it, my fingers dug into his knee. I clenched my jaw tightly as he set my nose, white hot pain shot through me. Blood was pouring from my nose.

"T-thanks." I stuttered weakly. He pattee the counter and I hoisted myself up, still letting my nose drip into the sink. Gerard went and got a small white butterfly bandage and put it above my eyebrow sealing the gash.

"So who did this?" Gerard asked. He was dabbing paper towel to the faucet and cleaned the blood off my face.

"I dunno, I've never seen the kid before. His last name was Ballato, said he was related to Lindsey." I answered.

"Toby, her younger brother." (Before you get confused, I have no idea of Lindsey's family, so yeah :P Toby is a made up character!) Gerard muttered.

"So you know him?" I asked, Gerard pressed the damp papertowel to the splits in my lips.

"Yea, and yes super protective over Lindsey." Gerard said. His hazel eyes burned into mine. "I'm sorry he did this to you, Frank." Gerard whispered.

"He knows, he knows about us." I said, my voice was shaking even. Gerard put a hand on my shoulder, I wanted to throw myself at him, but Alicia was still watching.

"We can do this Frankie." Gerard whispered. I smiled slightly and nodded. He cleaned me up ad we went back into the normal area of the art room. The class started back to normal and I just doodled all over my paper.

"How did you know how to fix Faginator's nose?" Alicia asked Gerard loudly.

"Alicia, I'd like if you never used any form of the word Fagget in my room." Gerard said, his tone was dark. Alicia nodded slowly. "Before i went to Art School, I was going to medical school." Gerard told her.

"That's amazing! You must've had the highest grades!" Alicia said batting her eyelashes. It was literally pathetic how hard she was trying to flirt with him.

"Miss Alicia, I'd also appreciate if you'd stop trying to hit on me. You're getting nowhere. Plus, student and teacher relationships are strongly frowned upon here and by me." Gerard said. I caught his gaze. I knew he totally didn't believe that, but it still made my stomach clench. "Besides, I am happily dating someone." Gerard said with a half smirk.

"Who's the lucky lady?" A jock asked who was sitting beside Alicia.

"The lucky MAN'S name is of no importance to you." Gerard said, he had this amazing tone in his voice.

"So you're Gay?" Alicia asked, her mouth wide. The jock was holding back homophobic laughter.

"Half. Half Gay, bisexual." Gerard replied.

(This is the page that lovely Mikey wrote "chickens die!" On my paper!)

"Oh, did you ever have a girlfriend?" Alicia asked.

"Yes. Can we stop talking about my love life and get back to work?" Gerard asked. Finally they stopped pestering him. When no one was paying attention, Gerard and I made eye contact, Gerard winked and smirked at me.

Teach Me To LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara