Chapter 6

"I am live at the Eiffel Tower as Ladybug and Cat Noir fight Princess Flame!" Alya said live-streaming on the Ladyblog. "Im not sure who it is. Considering Flare isn't here yet it could be her, but from looking at her closely and listening to the sound of her voice, i think it's one of my best friends who's been akumatized. Izzie Agreste." Alya was still filming when she started noticing how Ladybug and Cat Noir were close to being beaten for the first time. Princess Flame kept dodging their attacks and the heroes were being hit by every one of hers.
"LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug shouted and got a collection of all of the hero team as action figures. "What are you going to do with that M'lady?" I replied for him.
"Every hero but Flare? I thought she was part of your hero team to? She WAS my favourite after all." I tried to hide that I was Flare because I wasn't transformed when akumatized. Ladybug whispered to Cat Noir. She disappeared and I was left with only the kitty to play with. While she was gone, I landed on the ground, fighting face to face. For ages we duelled until I tackled him to the ground. I took his ring and flew into the air with him high enough that no one would see us.  I went home and lay him down on his bed with a note explaining what happened. I'm still evil after all, of course I'm going to leave him with a reminder of how he failed. "Good work my Princess! You are free to do what you want until Ladybug returns." My bracelet beeped like a miraculous. I was about to transform back! I leapt out of the window into an alleyway and de-transformed. I looked just like a civilian, except my eyes were red not blue, and my hair was still red and not blonde. I also had a short black dress on with dark netted tights and heeled boots.