Chapter 4

I woke up later at Master Fu's house, de-transformed. I could see Marinette and Adrian pacing back and forth, looking worried. I could also see Tikki, Plagg, Longg and Wayzz flying back from inside the world in the miracle box. Although, I couldn't see Master Fu anywhere. "Ugh. What happened?" I asked quietly, struggling to even get a full sentence out. "Izzie!" Marinette shouted when her and Adrien ran over and hugged me.
"I was really angry that Dad had kept Mum in a secret underground lair the whole time and nearly got akumatized, but you jumped in front of me and got hit instead. I'm so so sorry sis!" He started to cry quietly. "It's okay. We're all safe now. Wait! Are we safe?! Did we stop Hawk Moth?!" Marinette sighed and said that we retrieved the peacock pin but not the butterfly brooch.
Longg flew over after Adrien and Marinette let go. I sat up and he hugged my cheek. "I'm so happy you're okay!" He squealed. Master Fu walked in with a vial full of glowing liquid. "I'm glad to see someone's feeling better." He said. "This vial contains the strongest power up i could decider from the grimoire. It amplifies the miraculous' abilities. You will be faster, stronger and more agile. And it can give the miraculous holder special abilities according to what animal your miraculous is. For ladybug it can be to fly, but for you Izzie. Your miraculous has the strongest power given. You will be able to control fire as well as the other elements you can already control, but it will be a lot easier. And, if you're the chosen one like I believe you are, you will have dragon wings made of fire when you transform."
"WOW!" We all said in awe.
"We need to get back to the mansion ASAP!" I said before Marinette and Adrien gave me an anxious look. "No." She said. Adrien continued, "You're too weak to fight. We don't want to lose you!" They said that I will stay at Marinettes and pretend that we are all having a sleep over. I will make sure her parents don't know otherwise.
"No!" I said slowly standing up. "You both know you can't do this without me! I won't let you go alone!" They took the vial and dropped me off at her house so they could come up with a plan on patrol. I was very angry. They needed me. They said it themselves that I was stronger than them, especially with that power up!
I was so angry that I didn't see an akuma fly into the room. It landed in the bracelet my mother had given me before she went into a coma and was locked underground.