Chapter 1

"So, what's the hero's plan m'ladies?" We told him the plan where I'll sneak up and grab Hawk Moth's miraculous while they distract him. "Cat I need to tell you something, and you're not going to like it." I said. If I had his cat ears, they would be dropping right now. "What's wrong Flare? Do you know who Hawk Moth is?!" I sighed, "Yes. I do. You see, it's... it's... Dad." Cat Noir looked very upset. He hugged me and said, "Its going to be okay. We won't hurt your Dad. We just need his miraculous back so he can't akumatize anybody. Are you okay?" Tears started rolling down my cheek. "He's not just my Dad. It's our Father bro." He froze in shock. "I...I.....Izzie?! Is it you under that mask?! Wait, that means Dad is really Hawk Moth?!" He held me tightly, crying harder and harder by the second.
"Adrien, are you okay?" Asked Ladybug, worrying about her friend. "Don't worry Kitty, it's okay. It will all be over soon." She said, trying to calm him. He let go of me and Ladybug hugged him. "It's getting late. If we don't go now, who knows how long it will be before we get another chance as perfect as this!" I said jumping down from the rooftop.
Father never gave us a spare key because we would always be brought home by Nathalie or our bodyguard. Luckily when my super suit turns my hair from blonde to a fiery red it pulled my hair back from being down to braided pigtails, which had hair grips in them. I was good at picking the lock, especially since I always snuck out the house when Mum disappeared.
We tip toed into the office where Father works on his designs. I went up to the painting and pressed three buttons, taking us down to the spooky lair. But this time, it took us lower than it did when I came down here. It took us to a room with lots of bushes and plant life. There was water beneath us and a big metal machine at the end of the bridge. I set up a camera to record the fight, I knew Alya would want some footage for he blog. I scurried over to the nearest bush I could find to hide in.
"Hawk Moth! Your days of terrorising Paris are over!" They said, prepared for a fight.
"Ha ha! Do you really think I can be easily defeated by some kids?! How could the guardian be so silly. How about you hand your miraculous over to an adult who knows what he's doing!"