Chapter 8

I woke up in Marinette's bedroom, Tikki and Longg were sat on a pillow. They went to find Marinette when I woke up.

"Izzie! You really worried me there! Are you okay?!" I nodded. I felt to weak to talk. Marinette told me everything that happened. How I was akumatized for over a week. How I took the cat and fox miraculouses. "I'm so so sorry. I feel awful." Marinette smiled and helped me to sit up. "It's not your fault Izzie. Hawk Moth is the one to blame. You can't help how you feel. You can't be blamed for being manipulated into doing what he told you to." I asked how long I was unconscious. I had been asleep for 3 days. Marinette's parents let me stay at their house because  they saw that Hawk Moth was Gabriel Agreste from the video I took. Alya posted it after the battle. The police had been to the house but could not find him.

Adrien was at Nino's house. He came over when Marinette messaged him to say I woke up. When he came through the trapdoor, Marinette left the room. He was acting strangely. Plagg flew over to Longg because Adrien wanted to talk to me urgently.

He had the same cold, lifeless face that Father used to have. "Look at Plagg!" He yelled, "If it weren't for the heroes back there, he could be in serious danger! All because of you! You took my miraculous and thanks to you, Father has the fox pendant now! You betrayed us! We are no longer friends!  I can't trust you anymore!" Tears formed in my eyes. I was about to talk to him about it but he interrupted me. "To me, you're nothing but a Tween rebel!" I cried. It came out harder and harder with each word he said. "Adrien! Please listen! When that akuma landed in my bracelet, I wasn't in control of what I said or did. Dad manipulated and attacked me when I was off guard! When I was at my weakest! I was alone! I had no one to help me focus or feel positive! I was lonely and angry! Angry because you were treating me like a baby!" He hissed back at me, "That's no excuse! I don't even want to be related to you right now you villain!"
"You know what?! I'm done! You're right! From now on, we aren't friends! We aren't allies! We aren't siblings! I AM a rebel! And you will truly regret this!........."