9- Whatever Happened To Gissele Brady?

Whatever Happened to Gissele Brady?

                 Kellie Maitland was an airhead bimbo that didn’t have her own opinion…she was now a cheerleader at the University of Maryland, making her major in physical therapy and sports medicine. Scarlett Brewster, was a fiery “little miss know-it-all” redhead, who also went to Maryland, majoring in journalism and politics. And of course, Meridian and Pennel took residence at Johns Hopkins, with Meridian majoring in medicine and its applications, and Pennel embarking on her predetermined journey, to become a famous surgeon in the footsteps of her father, and grandfather. There was a fifth person in their former high school entourage- Gissele Brady, the daughter of a Congressional representative of Maryland. Gissele was mixed- her mother was latino, and her father was white…but she so wanted to be down with Pennel, that she endured the latter’s occasional cracks about her biracial origins. Don’t get it twisted- Pennel isn’t racist…Pennel’s an equal opportunity hater. If you aren’t rich, and not kissing her ass, she hates you. I believe I am the only exception to that rule of hers.

                 But back to Gissele- she was the one who could pull dirt on anyone who Pennel had in her sights. Gissele was also the head of the school paper, the yearbook committee, and Scarlett’s campaign manager during her student council reign. If Pennel had you on her “payback list”, Gissele would get the scoop on you, and anything that they could use against you, was being used against you, in the worst way. The only person they would not fuck with outside of myself, was Dre…and Jassandra, once she beat Gissele’s ass personally. I used to hate when she came over to the house with Pennel and Meridian…she would just make all sorts of snide comments toward me. Gissele was a little shorter than the others, but she was just as beautiful, with her perfect mix of Latino and Caucasian. She had this short wavy cut that kind of looked like Jennifer Grey’s hairstyle on Ferris Bueller’s Day Off…but I always wondered why she hated my guts. I later relayed my insight to Dupree, who told me that Gissele was a lesbian, and envied the fact that Pennel had a crush on me…she wanted Pennel to herself. After we graduated, I never heard from Gissele anymore…

                   Saturday afternoon…after stopping at the house and dropping my bag off, I want to Dupree’s crib. Once again, Cheyenne answered the door- this time in a wifebeater tank top, and rubber duck panties, with athletic stripe tube socks on…she had a case of bed-hair, and her glasses on. “Oh, it’s you ‘Mister Cutie Blue-Eyes’…come on in…I’ll get Dupe for you,”

                   Great…she now has a nickname for me. I walked in behind her, sitting down on the sofa, as Cheyenne walked to the back, scratching her ass to the point where she revealed her little bubbly ass. I had the weirdest look on my face…while I kind of admired her butt; I was equally turned off by her scratching it. A few minutes passed…I heard Dupree whining that he didn’t want to get up. Then I heard their giggles…after a few minutes more, Dupree finally emerged from the bedroom. He walked into his bathroom and closed the door. I heard the toilet flush, and then the water running…at least he had etiquette enough to wash his hands after taking a morning piss.

                    Dupree stepped out the bathroom, drying his hands on a washcloth. “Wassup, Mitch? How you been?”

                    “I’m good,” I said. “How’s school and the toy store going?”

                    “I passed!” exclaimed Dupree. “I’m tellin you…I love that girl. She is keeping me focused with this school thing…and as for work at the store- I can’t complain. It’s good…keeps my pockets full to get my stuff. How are you soldier boy?”