Castaways

"Is he here yet?", Tadashi asked, unraveling the scarf from his neck. You all of a sudden noticed how strikingly similar everyone, with the exception of the cab driver, looked. They all had almost the same head shape, and the shapes of their eyes were also similar, other than Tadashi, whose eyes were a bit lighter.

"Ah wait I think he said 6:06 not 5:06.", the cab driver said, scratching the side of his head.

"You just wanted an excuse to yell at us didn't you?", Tadashi frowned, quickly grabbing the cab driver's arm, and bending waywardly, making the arm make a snapping sound.

"GOD DAMN IT TADASHI I WANTED TO KEEP THIS LOOK FOR A WHILE!", the cab driver whined, before sighing, and lifting the broken hand with his non-broken one. In less than the blink of an eye, there was a completely different person standing in front of you. Your eyes widened as you saw how much the cab driver's appearance had changed. He became shorter by a few inches, and his eyes and hair color changed, making him look much more similar to the others.

"I think you scared y/n-san.", Chikara laughed. You quickly try and make your expressions neutral, just as the door swung open, making your eyes go wide open again. Your feet almost gave out from underneath you, but you quickly regained your balance.

"Y/n! It sure has been a while!", your uncle grinned, walking towards you with his hands opened, probably expecting to embrace you.

You scoff under your breath. A while? It's been over a decade. A hellish decade. Gambling between the loans your father took to support you both, and the amount of jobs you worked for at a time to help him, your uncle was no where to even offer moral support for you both. Your uncle used to be one of your favorite people, someone you'd confide to in any situation. He had even bought you your first pair of gloves. But after he left your life, the love soon turned into a raging hatred. 

"No hug? Fine understandable.", your uncle frowned, turning to Tadashi. "I saw the dust in the other room."

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT! I WAS BEING RUSHED SO I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO DO EVERYTHING! AND THE IV BAG WAS HALF WAY FULL BECAUSE SOMEBODY-", Tadashi immediately started complaining, but stopping as soon as your uncle put up his hand.

"But technically Toge didn't do the rats!", Chikara said, trying the defend Tadashi.

"Toge why the hell are you snitching on yourself? I know-", your uncle started but got interrupted by the cab driver.

"That's Chikara not Toge.", he said, making your uncle furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"You guys should go get plastic surgery or something I can't tell you apart! Why did I even hire siblings..", he answered, rubbing his forehead.

"We already stopped referring to each other as -chan because apparently our 'names were just too similar'", Toge responded, sending glares towards Chikara for snitching on him.

"Fine fine if you must.", your uncle waved his hand, before turning to you.

"So y/n! Let's get down to business shall we?"

"Yes what is it? Do you want to perhaps finally help me at last? Oh wait I'm afraid it's too late, sorry but I'm sure I can manage on my own like I've been doing for a little over 2 years now!", you say, your tone very sarcastic.

"There's no need to be so rude! But I would like to know why you're looking into the case of your dad!", he says.

"Why do you wanna know? Do you have something to do with it?", you ask, crossing your arms.

"No I swear I don't! I was just curious! He was my dear brother after all!", he said, putting his hands in the air, signaling for Chikara, Toge, Tadashi, and the cab driver to leave the room, and they quickly left.