Chapter 1

Teddy Rosewelt said once the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

That in my oppinion is bullshit but good old Teddy didn't had to deal with the same shit like me. Like Necrons, Tyranids, space elves, dark space elves, space orks, and demon praising lunatics. Did I vorget something? Well there might be one thing left...but it is not much actually just you know a bunch of people pointing God damed lasguns at my not so human face!

But of course you must think now " Hey but there are no Tyranids,space works and whatsoever, they are all just fictional." And of course you are completely right they all are from the good old and grimmdark 40k universe. But the problem with that is, well that I am in the 40k universe!

But I know that all these informations must be a bit much. I will tell you the story of someone who had the bad luck of getting sucked into the grim dark future and all that without a flashlight.

But lets beginn from the start It was a long time ago, actually it was about 3-4 hours before now. Well at least I think it was that long I didn't had a watch to check the time.

When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was... well let's say it was interesting. I stood on a platform .of rock and around me a void that looked awfully familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I also noticed something else instead of the blue pijama I was wearing when I went to bed I wore an uniform. It wore a long black coloured coat that reached down about two third of my legs and was had a pretty high collar that covered my whole neck. Under the coat was a shiny chest plate with a golden eagle on it that covered my body and under that was probably a shirt or something similar. I also also wore a black uniform pants wich were tucked in high, black and shiny leather boots. On my hip on the left was a very nice looking sword in an sheet and on my right was a pistol holster with a pistol. And on my heat was what i presumed was an officer cap. My hands were also covered in red finger lethergloves.

"Hey nice outfit." I thought "I almost look... like...a...wait a second." I stoped and lokked again. "Coat...check boots...check sword and pistol...check and check golden eagle also check...!Why do I loom like a commisar from Warhammer 40k?!" I screamed an suddenly i felt something on the the end of my spine. Slowlz I turned my head so I could see behind me and froze.

There was a tail. A freeking tail! The tip of it poked out under the the end of my coat and i could feel it moving. It was like the tail of a reptile but with less scales and more leather like skin. It also had a more redish colour. I unsheeted my sword and used it like a mirror and I frozed one more. My face had the same reddish colour like mz tail my eyes had changet their colour from greed to purple and my hair wasn't brown anymore. Now it was white. I slowly took of my cap, and found out than now I had two horns. They were about two inches long, bent upward and came out left and right of my head.

All in all I looked like a deamon. Suddenly something clicked in my head and i looked around me. I saw a void of dark purple and red clouds around me lightning sparking between them and suddenly I knew were i was.

I. Was. Iside. The. Warp. Fuck.

Now I really would have liked to tell you that I, as the hero and awesome person I am stood bravely in the Warp laughing in the face of possible danger with out any hint of fear.

But the reality was much less awesome. I spent aroun 10 minutes lzing on the floor screaming.

After that i stood up and collected my options. I was in the Warp the 40k so basically hell. And i would either starve to death or die of thirst. And if the universe really wanted to fuck me i would be caught by a demon. And then i would plead for death.

Wile i was thinking about that i could hear something behind me it was a portal. Slowly it opened itself like a crack in reality.

For a moment I stood still but then. "Fuck it." I said and jumped through it.

First ChapterI hope you like it. If you have ideas how I could make things better please leave a review.