Authors Note

What up my fellow readers/writers/people who have a life (unlike me)!!!

THIS is my second book on wattpad and I am sooooooo freaking excited!!!!!!

Y'all might know me for writing I Punched A Bad Boy.

If you do, that's freaking awesome!!! If not... Go read it I'm freaking amazing... Jk.... Maybe...

Aaaaaaannyyyyywwaaaayyyss... To get all that legal stuff out of the way...

The plot, characters, storyline, ideas, and any other rights in this book belong to the author and only the author, KMMY G--otherwise known as Kaitlyn Gleeson. The scenes and story of this book are completely fictional and of the imagination of the authors mind. Any resemblance and/or similarities to real life scenarios or individuals is purely coincidental and not of purposeful copying. Any infringement upon the property rights of the author--such as plagiarism, copyright violation, unlawful thievery of the story, etc.--is against U.S. Copyright laws and will be dealt with in a legal setting.

Copyright © 2015 by KMMY G
All rights reserved.

If you steal anything I will HUNT YOUR BEHIND DOWN.
G
Hehe okay that's it. So enjoy this hopefully hilarious story of SKATER CINDERELLA

+++++++++++++++++++

HOW MANY REREADERS WE GOT HERE?