Chapter 19 ☯

Chapter 19~ An icy hot father going overboard

"What the hell do you mean they're missing?" Bakugo says, looking over at the group with an angry look. 

"Now now Kachan don't get upset we're all just as upset with you." Deku says glancing over at him but remembers to calm himself knowing there are kids around him.

"So why the hell are we not looking for them?" Bakugo says being frustrated.

"Watch it Bakugo. There is kids here." Shoto says, crossing his arms while also glaring at Bakugo.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ICY HOT. NOT ONLY DID YOU LOSE THEM OUNCE BUT YOU LOST THEM TWICE. What kind of father are you really? Maybe that paparazzi was right that day." He says snickering to himself.

"What was that? Say it again." Todoroki says, turning on both of his quirk, ready to battle it all out with each other.

"I said what I said. Let's battle it outside Mr. So called father." Bakugo says, looking over at Todoroki with a determined look.

"Let's do it then after all you must've gotten weak all over those years anyways

"Let's do it then after all you must've gotten weak all over those years anyways." Todoroki says glaring at him.

Deku and the others couldn't stop them. Last time they did that they hurt themselves when Deku got involved with Him. So it was best that the two of them settle their differences and get it over with. Since there was no way of rescuing you with all the rage inside of them.As they opened the door they were confronted with the most wanted criminal in the L.O.V.

"Well well hello there Hero's." Dabi says entering the room with a smirked look.

All the hero's prepare themselves and turn on their quirk waiting for orders to attack. Deku quickly grabs Eri and Koda behind them ready to run away with them to keep them away from danger.