Chapter 13 ☯

Chapter 13~ Family tree

After overusing your power based on your emotions. Bakugo rushed to your aid and into the house only to be told you would be fine.

"I-I they were talking to me and yelling at me and next thing I knew the squirt collapsed and I-" Bakugo said worried he may have done something to you.

He was sweating more than usual and his hands shook violently. He bent down and looked down on the floor worried with insecure thought's going through in his head.

"Hey. HEY! Look at me Bakugo, You did nothing wrong. I promise you they're gonna be ok." Shoto says, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"You mean the squirt is actually gonna be ok?" He says looking with a worried look.

"It's fine. Just go patrol with Midoryia, he must be worried about you." Shoto calmly tells him.

"Tch. Whatever also I BETTER HEAR THAT THEY'RE OK." He yells at him before opening the closest window and jumps off.

As the angry Blonde leaves the room. Shoto decides to check back in with you which he sighs out of relief. Well to translate he almost had a heart attack if he didn't see you sleeping in your own room. He walks around the room and turns to see a picture of all his siblings including his missing brother...

He never knew him enough to get to know him since he had a well..... traumatic childhood. As he admires the picture he notices the book his mother once showed her children. It consisted of every picture from birth including the oldest, even his missing brother Touya. He sat down in the nearest rocking chair and flipped through pages of his oldest siblings who he missed very much. He hoped that maybe someday he would be able to reunite with his siblings so they would meet they're very own niece/nephew.

"Dad?" You said placing your hand on his arm which startled him.

"Oh you're awake? Come here my child." He says picking you up while wrapping you with the blanket.

"Who is that." You said pointing at a picture of Shoto and Natsuo posed together when they were kids.

"That is your Uncle Natsuo otherly known as my older brother." He says looking at the picture with you.

Your eyes practically became glued on the picture until you noticed another similar picture but it was a different person. This time it was a girl with white hair smiling with another boy but this time the boy had red hair almost as red as Shoto's.

"Dad, who's that girl and boy?" You said lifting your head up to see his reaction.

His eyes glanced over at the picture you were talking about and he stood there remembering every pain he had gone through as a teen and kid. His memory soon became filled with sadness, loneliness and the worst of it was the sight of his own father.

"Papa?" You said pulling him out of his own thoughts.

"Sorry I got a little distracted. Oh and this is my oldest sister Fuyumi along with my missing brother..." He said quietly.

"B-Brother?" You said tilting your head with a confused look.

"It's nothing to worry about. I'm hoping soon you'll be able to meet your aunt and uncle." He said reassuring you with a pat on your head along with a smile.

"OOOO Dad I saw a book like this one lemme show you." You said jumping off his lap and taking the blanket.

Shoto sits there trying to process what just happened but trusts his instincts to follow you. He eventually lost track of you until he remembered how much you spent time in the library. As he walked in he heard mumbling and a rattle which immediately his father senses kicked in. The next thing he knew he ran up to you only to see you falling off the ladder but luckily he uses ice quirk just in Time to slide you from danger.

"OH HI DAD." You said innocently smiling knowing you were probably gonna be scolded.

"Y/n." He said lifting you from himself while giving you a mean glare.

He sighs and instead he brings you in for a hug comforting you.

"Look Y/n I am upset that you weren't careful and if it weren't for me saving you then I couldn't forgive myself if you ever got hurt because of me. Just be careful next time please, That's all I ask of you." He says patting your back gently.

"Im sorry dad." You said rubbing his back.

Suddenly a knock on the door rang. You lifted your head from his shoulders and gave him a confused look. Which in return he gave you the same look.

"Shall we go look at who it is?" He said

"Let's go Dad." You said with a smile.

He begins to walk out the library along with you in his arms. As he approaches the front door he gets a bad feeling. So to prepare himself he turns on his ice quirk to create an ice wall just in case it's an attack.

He slowly opens the door only to be attacked with a hug?

"LITTLE BROTHER HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN AYE?" Natsuo says, flashing a smile towards his brother.

"Oh come on Natsuo don't smother him with your tight hugs." Fuyumi says scolding her little brother Natsuo.

" Fuyumi says scolding her little brother Natsuo

Shoto pushes himself off of Natsuo. He catches him off guard when he notices a little figure behind Shoto. In which his curiosity got the better of him when he bends down to meet you...

"Say little bro, do you mind explaining who this one is?" Natsu says with a worried look.