Chapter 12 ☯

Chapter 12~ An apology from a pro hero

Shoto and Y/n tagged along with Deku walk back to their house. Soon Y/n gets tired from all the walking and begins to fall asleep on Shoto's shoulder. Knowing that they were safe from danger they don't hesitate to wrap their arms around Shoto and fall fast asleep.  As a habit Shoto pat's their head while still talking to Deku.

"Wow! Todoroki, you're doing great as a father. I can sense you're doing your best" Deku says, bursting out of energy for his friend.

"Am I? I don't sense that I am a great father just yet." Shoto says, looking at Deku with a confused look.

"Ahhh Shoto, that was just an expression. I didn't mean it literally." Deku says nervously scratching his neck.

They walk along the sidewalk and Deku departs from his best friend while Shoto heads towards his house. As he walks in his house he senses another presence in the house automatically. He heads to your room and slowly places you down while grabbing the blanket his mother once gave him.

He slowly retreats from you and cracks the door to see who would dare come into his house. He waited... and waited. Seconds went by up till minutes. Time was going by very slowly for him until finally HE showed up to your room. A person crawled through your window and stood by the window frame watching you sleep. Shoto busted through the room with a nasty glare that soon turned into a shocked look.

"Tch. It's just me stupid icy hot." Bakugo says to Shoto showing no emotion as he leans against the wall.

" Bakugo says to Shoto showing no emotion as he leans against the wall

"What are you doing here..?" He says slowly walking towards him.

"Tch. Not here I don't want the squirt to hear me." He glances at you before handing you something underneath the blanket while exiting your room.

Shoto walks downstairs to lead him towards the living room but Bakugo walks faster downstairs so that way he would be in front. Todoroki realizes this and soon begins to walk slower. The boys finally reach the living room and soon "TALK" about the incident.