Chapter 17 ☯

Chapter 17~ New friends?

An: In this chapter I have decided to put y/n more mature meaning they won't be saying baby words as much but they're still around the age of coda and Eri. Hopefully this hasn't confused anyone yet and y/n will reference Shoto as "father" or "dad". That's all now CUE THE CHAPTER.

The night you had fallen asleep Shoto placed you in your bed with a blanket coevering you. He sits down with his siblings revealing the night before causing Fuyumi to look after you then before.

"I don't want you to worry about them. But Just to be safe I want you both to see if there is any news or villains showing up recently. I don't wanna scare y/n if what I saw was true and that their main target was them..."

It was the next morning and you were still in bed sleeping all morning until someone pulled the covers off them. They turned their head to the side to avoid sunlight going into their eyes. Shoto smirks and then an idea pops up in his head. He walks towards the closed curtains then pulls them up making you jump up from the bed.

"I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR DAD. IT WAS AUNT FUYUMI WHO MADE ME-" You open your eyes to see your dad leaning against the wall with a confused look.

"Fuyumi made you do what exactly?" He says tilting his head trying to understand what his sister was up to with you.

"Ahh it's nothing to worry about dad. Say where is everyone?" You said yawning

"Fuyumi went to the hospital to visit your grandma and Natsuo is laying down somewhere. So me and you will be patrolling with someone you know". He rolls his eyes after mentioning the so-called "someone".

I looked at him with a confused look. Who would be joining us and why did he make that face just now.

"I'm glad you finally replied to my messages." Enji says patting his son's back.