Chapter 6 ☯

Chapter 6: Incoming Family Members?

After a few weeks from the incident You and Shoto's bond was beginning to grow more and more. You were able to call him "dad" a few times before suddenly being embarrassed and well...... ended up hiding behind the couch. Shoto tried his best to comfort you but he didn't exactly know how.

"Would you like some candy to make you feel better?" He said looking at you calmly while looking over at you behind the couch for the 10th time in a row.

For some reason every time I call Mr. My dad I always get really embarrassed and now I have a habit of hiding behind the couch..

"N-NO thanks." You said slightly pushing the candy away from your face.

Instead Shoto just sat near the couch you were hiding behind and waited for you to come out again. Suddenly he remembered the ingredients he was supposed to take out earlier so he left you to your own little space while preparing his favorite dish. After finishing he served two bowls in case you were hungry. Surely enough the smell of it caught your nose and dragged you to the dining table.

 Surely enough the smell of it caught your nose and dragged you to the dining table

"You like cold soba too?" He said looking at you with a smirk

"What is that?" You said looking at him with a confused look as well

In response he just smiled at you and handed you a bowl of cold soba. He slurps his noodles while watching you to see if you would like it. After several tries of using chopsticks you got one noodle into your mouth and your smile turned brighter than ever causing the sun to pop out through the window.