Chapter 4 ☯

Chapter 4: Quirks

Chapter 4: Quirks

"Say Dad..? what is your quirk?" You asked poking his arm repeatedly.

He stopped and kneeled down to you. As he moved some of your hair behind your ear from the wind blowing on it. He took both his hands and showed you his left side where a small fire appeared before his palm and his other palm other showed a small snow flake in which he happily gave you to keep. As you smiled the weather changed to the sun coming out of the clouds causing to shine on you guy's brightly.

While you were playing with the snowflake. Todoroki noticed how the weather would rapidly change He noticed when you smiled the sun came out and was shining on you guys only. So to prove his theory he pinched you just a bit and just as he did the sun hid in the clouds again and the sky began to look grey.

Looking down he saw that his kid was gonna cry but he soon made it up by pulling them in a hug and showing them once again a new snowflake that lasted longer. This made you smile and the sun soon came out like it never left. He patted your head then carried you back into his arms.

"Hey, Why did you pinch me dad? You said pouting at him.

"Oh I'm sorry. I just wanted to see something and it looks like I might be right." He said putting you down.

He throws a small fire flame at you and you react by changing it into a water form. The fire ended up absorbing into your form which stopped the fire. He was shocked that you changed into a different form, yet somehow managed to get the fire out.

"WOAH THAT WAS SO COOL. IT FELT LIKE I WAS UNDERWATER AND WAS ABLE TO BREATHE." You jumped in excitement.

"Well I suppose you do have a quirk now." He says adoring your smile.

While being distracted you didn't notice a person coming from behind you in which he grabbed your waist and lifted you off from the ground . You looked up to see Shoto kneeled down then changed to a worried look. As you were looking at Shoto you heard a loud voice that caught everyone's attention.

 As you were looking at Shoto you heard a loud voice that caught everyone's attention

"Oii Deku. I told you this kid likes me." He said, smirking proudly.

"Sureeee Kachan like they're not gonna cry in a few minutes." The confused blonde man turned his head to see you were worried but soon you smiled when you saw how high you were.

"Looks like they finally like you after all Bakugo." Shoto said getting up from the grass.

"See I told you. I am the strongest and best babysitter after all." He said throwing you up to the sky and catching you while falling back down.

"You're really funny, Kachan." You said laughing from excitement.

"AWEEE MAN NOT YOU TOO. I CAN'T HAVE TWO OF YOU GUY'S CALLING ME KACHAN." He said putting you down while trying to cover his ears.

Deku comes beside you and whispers a plan to your ear. You laugh quietly then follow along with the plan.

"Oiii Kachannnn." You said, smiling at him.

"OIII DON'T START THIS BRAT." He said getting annoyed

"SAY KACHAN. I WONDER IF YOU COULD BABYSIT Y/N so me and Todoroki can come to the cookout this weekend. What do you think KACHANNNN?" Deku says to Bakugo as he slowly says his name annoying him even more.

"GAUGHHH SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

Soon the two of you decided to tease him more by running after him while calling out his nickname. Upon running around the park you were soon pulled back up from the ground to be greeted by your father.

"Oh hai Mr- Hi Papá ."

"Hello. Lets take a stroll just the two of us, yes?"

He places you on his shoulders as you use your hands to grab onto his face preventing you from falling. As you were on his shoulders you noticed something sticking out? It was almost as if you had seen it but you couldn't explain it. While thinking about what was sticking out Todoroki places you back down on the ground quickly pulling you to a nearby bench.

"Y/n. There's a fire going out. So I need you to stay here for me alright." He says pulling you close to him.

"Okay Dad. I won't move." You said

He looks at you with a sincere smile. He kisses you on the forehead before activating his ice quirk leaping into action. Seeing him leave made you a little sad since you were always by his side most of the time. But as a pro hero it's his job to rescue people just like how he saved you.

"I wonder where we should go after he saves the people?" You were soon interrupted when a stranger came up to you.

It wasn't like a friendly stranger more like a scary person. He was big and tall and he had this smug on his face that you did not like at all. You tried to run away but the next thing you knew you were already in his arms departing far away where Todoroki originally left you.

"No...."

I don't want dad thinking I left him. I was supposed to stay there and we would go spend our day. I can't let this monster take me away. I don't want to be taken away!!

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME-

DAD?!? Anyone...?

"Hey let go of the brat now."