Chapter 14 ☯

Chapter 14~  A Family Reunion

"Well then Little brother never knew you had the swag and the confidence to do something like this- " Natsuo says until the girl with streaks of red hair smacked him.

"Natsuo. WILL YOU BEHAVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD THERE IS A CHILD HERE." The girl says yelling at her little brother Natsuo

"Oh you mean the child that is your niece/nephew." Shoto says lifting you from the ground and putting you face to face with your relatives.

"T-This little child is really yours Sho..?" Fuyumi says looking with a surprised look.

"WOAH THAT'S SO COOL MAN. I always knew Shoto would have a kid someday." Natsuo says patting your head.

"Your funny Uncle." You said smiling at his energetic energy.

"OMGGGG THEY CALLED ME UNCLE. THAT'S IT I'M TAKING THEM." He says slowly reaching his hands to grab you from Shoto's grip.

"No. They are mine." Shoto says grabbing you back while holding you tightly close towards him.

"Well one thing for sure is Shoto clearly hasn't changed." Fuyumi says giggling at her brother's reaction.

Suddenly Fuyumi's Phone rings making everyone curious. She picks up the phone and gives off a smile but when she looks up to her little brothers. They both give off a glare and automatically looked at each other. Then they look back at Fuyumi telling her they wouldn't speak to you know who. Even though Fuyumi tried to get her brothers to talk to him.

They wouldn't budge instead Shoto carried you like a little baby and forced you to hide your face while signaling his brother to follow him. Natsuo nods back and decides to follow behind his brother. The brothers left, leaving their upset sister all alone.

"Yea. Ummm they'll talk to you later Dad. Yea I love you and be careful out there." Fuyumi says with a sad look.

Meanwhile with the boys~

"You know you can't hide her forever you know that right Brother?" Natsuo says, looking over at his brother with a worried look.

"I know, I know but I want them to be safe with me and I don't ever want them to meet HIM." Shoto says closing his knuckles shows him showing his veins out.

"I know that. But you know he's gonna find out about them eventually-" Natsu says before being covered by Shoto's hand.

"Look Dad, I got flowers for grandma." You said showing it to your father and uncle.