40

Jimin woke up gasping. He quickly looked around and found Jungkook looking at him, sitting on the other side if the bed, but as soon as Jimin woke up, Jungkook made his way towards him.

"Hey... you okay?" Jungkook asked concerned.

Jimin looked up at him, his eyes were terrified because of the nightmare, he just had. Jimin wanted to say something, he really wanted to, but he didn't know what. He opened his mouth, trying to form words, but he just... couldn't. He just gulped, still panting heavily.

"It's okay..." Jungkook whispered and gently hugged him. "You don't have to say anything... It's okay..."

Once in Jungkook's arms, Jimin clutched Jungkook's shirt tightly with his tiny fists and closed his eyes, that is when he saw him again, smirking at him, laughing at him, Jaemin was still there and Jimin hated it.

That is why he started breathing even more heavily and finally... when the image still didn't leave, he did what he wanted to do for so long... He screamed.... He screamed, like he had never screamed before. He was shaking, crying, sobbing, still in Jungkook's arms. Pulling at Jungkook's shirt, scratching his own hair, but Jungkook kept on holding him, holding him oh so strongly.

Jungkook let him scream, let him pull his shirt, even try to push him away, throwing his hands, legs, everywhere, but Jungkook didn't let him go... he held him, in his arms, secured. He didn't let Jimin hurt himself, no matter how much he tried, he held his wrists instead, and hugged him again.

Jimin kept on wailing, sobbing, now in the crook of Jungkook's neck, while Jungkook himself was crying, kissing Jimin's head from time to time, whispering sweet nothings.

Finally, Jimin was just hiccuping, and silently crying. He tried to pull back from Jungkook's hold softly, and Jungkook let him, still keeping his hands on Jimin's waist though. But when Jimin pulled back, he saw the fresh and painful nail scratches he left on Jungkook's arms. He stopped and looked up at Jungkook, who was still looking at him with so much love, concern, worry, not even affected by how like a wild animal Jimin had hurt him just a few minutes ago.

Jimin bit his trembling lip, closed his eyes and sobbed.

Jungkook slowly and gently held Jimin's face in his palms, but before he could say anything, Jimin beat him to it.

"I-I let h-him win hyung..." Jimin whispered in his tired and worn out voice, after all the screaming and crying, still not looking up at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him with a slight frown, confused, but then Jimin looked at him and gave a sad chuckle, tears still leaving his eyes.

"H-He created an image of P-Park Jimin in everyone's eyes, and I... I l-let him..." Jimin whispered.

"He wanted to b-build a m-monster in m-me... and I.. I let h-him..."

"He wanted me to be so despicable and abominable... and I let him..." Jimin chuckled dryly, looking at a distance, his tears still not stopping. Jungkook was getting anxious coz he had never seen Jimin like this before. He looks so tired, so done, so lost.

"I let him hyung... I let him create me... he made me a person- " Jimin stopped, as if realizing something and looked straight into Jungkook's eyes, "-a monster." Jimin whispered, looking terrified of himself.

Jimin then looked down at his hands, "I have been so cruel to people hyung. I have hit them, slapped them, hurt them..."

Jimin then looked back up at Jungkook, and his eyes softened, his lips started trembling looking at the older, "I've h-hurt you h-hyung... I've hurt you s-so many t-times...."

Jungkook quickly shook his head and was about to speak but Jimin spoke up again.

"H-He was right... J-Jaemin H-Hyung-" He choked on a sob, biting his lip, "H-Hyung was right.. I d-deserve to die..." Jimin said and gave Jungkook the most heartbreaking smile he had ever seen.

Jimin slowly got up from the bed, and Jungkook followed him as well. It was already nighttime, and the moon light coming from the window was the only source of light in the room.

Jimin slowly walked towards the window, looking at the beautiful full moon and chuckled dryly.

"The moon is so beautiful isn't it?" He said, in his hoarse and worn out voice, smiling at the moon.

Jungkook frowned a bit, but still looked up at the moon.

"It's so beautiful, that... I don't deserve it." Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him frowning.

"You are so beautiful hyung... Not just from outside, but inside. Your heart is so beautiful and pure. I d-don't deserve it..." Jimin said, his voice shaking at the end. "When e-everyone else h-has already l-left... I .... I-I don't u-understand what y-you are s-still doing h-her-"

"Jimin..." Jungkook stopped him, finally, cupping his face gently in his large hands, "I'm here because I want to... I'm here because I love you... I'm in love with you Jimin..." Jungkook said so sincerely, that Jimin couldn't help but cry seeing the honesty in the older's eyes.

"Do you know what that means Jimin? That means that I'm gonna stay here with you, right by your side, forever. No matter you like it or not." Jungkook said, himself sniffing by now, looking at how Jimin was crying like a baby now.

"A-And I don't w-wanna be the moon if you cannot have it!!" He sniffed, hugging Jimin now, himself tearing up like a child, " Fuck the moon! You are my whole galaxy damn it!!" Jungkook cried, while Jimin cried burying his face in Jungkook's chest.

"I-I... I d-don't even know w-who I am h-hyung... f-for... for all th-these years I was l-living a life someone e-else created for me!!" Jimin sobbed in his chest, "Who am I??!! I don't know-"

"Then let's find out love!" Jungkook said, pulling back, making Jimin look at him, holding his face in his palms, "Let's find out together. You, me, and nothing else. We have all the time in the world. Let's find out who you are! What you like! What your personality is! Everything!! Every damn thing!!" Jungkook said desperately, still crying though.

"But for now, You just have to remember just this one fact... " Jungkook said sniffing, bringing their faces incredibly close, "You are my Jimin. And you'll always remain my Jimin. Nothing can change it. You wanna know yourself? Find yourself? I am here for you, we'll do it together. But if you ever feel lost and confused, just remember that you are my Jimin, my love, my everything. And I'm nothing, absolutely nothing without you..." Jungkook said looking into Jimin's eyes with so much love and adoration.

And the next thing he knew was , Jimin's lips on his own, kissing so deeply, and so so in love.

__________________________________________

Feedback???

Take care!

Borrahae!