6

Jungkook frowned a bit in his sleep. Because of his army training, he was a light sleeper, so when the bed started vibrating considerably, he stirred out of his slumber.

He then even noticed tuttering sound, coming from under him, from God knows where. He frowned even more when he heard someone breathing shallowly just beside his ear, and that is when his eyes finally snapped open.

He looked down and found that it wasn't the bed,which was shaking, but the person lying under him. It was still dark outside, and impressively quiet, so it was obvious, it was around midnight, but why is this beautiful doll under him vibrating.

Wait... he's not vibrating, he's shivering.

Jungkook's eyes widened a bit in realization,
"Jimin... Jimin!" He said a bit loudly, shaking his husband's shoulders. Jimin was shivering and his teeth were tuttering, his eyes were still closed though. Jungkook then touched his face, and hissed immediately.

"God.. he's burning." Jungkook mumbled and quickly got up, picking Jimin up with him, in bridal style.

"Hello!! Is anyone there?!" He shouted going out of the room and soon all the lights of the mansion were switched on with people running around here and there and making their way towards Jimin's bed room.

"W-What... what happened to young Master?" An old maid asked worried, looking at the shivering body of Jimin, gasping. She was the same lady Jungkook had seen Jimin scolding in that video, he remembered.

"He has high fever-"

"Jimin!!" Jimin's mother interrupted Jungkook and pushed through the maids crowding the newly wed couple, "God... what happened to him?!" Mrs. Park asked, touching her son's burning forehead. Mr. Park was standing right beside her, now making a phone call to their family doctor, seeing how much their son was shaking.

While Jungkook talked to them, and took Jimin inside another room, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon made their way towards the room as well, followed by Taehyung.

The maids quickly got to work and started using a wet cloth on Jimin's forehead. Jungkook noticed how most of the servants and maids were really old, almost the age of the Park couple themselves and they looked as scared regarding Jimin as his own parents. Although Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were not any better, they had the same concermed expressions as the Park couple.

Soon, a doctor came rushing into the room, " Mr. Kim!" Mr. Park rushed towards the grey haired man, "Please..." he said pointing towards his son, who according to Jungkook was more fragile than a doll.

"It's just a fever Mr. Park, nothing to worry." Dr. Kim said after examining the boy, smiling towards the parents who sighed in relief.

"But why.. if I may ask... are his clothes partially wet?" Dr. Kim asked and they all exchanged looks which finally landed on Jungkook who had his signature poker look on his face.

He just blinked before finally opening his mouth, "some water got spilled on our bed, so..."

"Aish Jungkook ah... why would you sleep in a wet bed with Jimin ah?" Mrs. Jeon asked her son, looking worried at her son in law.

"Exactly," Mr. Jeon said, "You could have shifted to another room for tonight, or even asked the maids to change the bed."

"Apparently someone was too stubborn to leave the room or bed at any cost." Jungkook said, looking at the now, seemingly better sleeping angel on the bed.

"Well...."Taehyung said after a moment of silence, "Now when Jimin is getting better, let's leave them alone?" Tae asked looking at all of them.

They all nodded and slowly started leaving the room, giving Jimin and Jungkook a last glance. The maids were the last to leave, with a look of pity and worry in their eyes when they looked at Jimin.

Jungkook frowned a little, but when he sat down beside the sleeping beauty, he snickered a bit, looking at how beautiful the boy is and gently stroked his hair.

"I don't know why you are so rude and arrogant all the time, but when you sleep, you look so... so peaceful. I wish you could always look like this, instead of that angry and irritated frown you have on your face all the damn time." Jungkook snickered again when the younger scrunched his nose in sleep.

Jungkook then looked at the now closed door and narrowed his eyes, mumbling to himself, "Park Jimin..."he sighed, thinking deeply , "There is one thing I am confused about. Why would these people, working for your family, actually care for you with all their heart ? Like you have always been rude and mean to them right? Then why were they on the verge of tears on seeing you in this condition? They were almost as worried as your parents. There can be two reasons behind this. One: these Maids and servants you have here are angels, literally angels sent from the almighty God himself, as simple as that." Jungkook said, looking up at the ceiling , smiling and then he looked at Jimin's face and his smiled dropped a little, and he caressed his cheeks, "Or... may be... your seemingly simple story, is not as simple, as it seems to be."

___________________________________

Thoughts ?

What do you think the plot of this story would be?

Any ideas ??