37

Imagination:

It is the ability to produce and simulate novel objects, sensations, and ideas in the mind without any immediate input of the senses. The cognate term of mental imagery may be used in psychology for denoting the process of reviving in the mind recollections of objects formerly given in sense perception.

Vision:

It is an experience in which a personage, thing, or event appears vividly or credibly to the mind, although not actually present.

_________________________________________

Jimin and Jaemin are 13 now, and the things are quite different from when it was just Jimin.

The people of the house have forgotten how Jimin was an invisible boy once. What they all remember and know is that Jimin has always been a brat, a spoilt brat. Rude, arrogant, cruel, evil.

Jimin has become the name all the maids and workers hate now. And Jaemin is the name they pity and synthesize.

But somethings have changed.

Somethings like, Jaemin's wicked games... especially from that day onwards.

The day when he hit Jimin's head hard with a bat, making him bleed badly. The whole incident took place so suddenly. Jimin was just sitting quietly, like always, minding his own business, but Jaemin had something in his crazy mind, so he hit him hard without a reason.

Haejin was furious at him, but he knew she was furious at 'Jimin' actually. So he just on acting. Even when Kanju came, and warned him, he continued his act.

Once all this drama was over and Jimin and Jaemin were alone in the room, Jaemin started his another act.

"I'm... I'm so sorry Jimin ah..." he said with glossy eyes, rushing to hug his bother, who had a bandage around his head now. It was already night.

Jimin flinched in his hold, his eyes still wet and his head throbbed with the pain. "W-Why.. h-hyung.. why did y-you hit me...?"

"So that they love you more!!" Jaemin said with big eyes, "Didn't you see how Eomma rushed to your side? Hugged you? See! That is what I wanted. Hyung is becoming the bad one here, so that, you get their love, there attention. Do you see how much hyung loves you? Hmm?" Jaemin asked.

Jimin just looked at him and gulped, not knowing what to say. But he knew his hyung loves him, he can never be wrong. If he hit him, there had to be a reason behind him and now he sees it. So he just nodded like an innocent kid.

____________________________________________

It was around mid night, but Haejin could still not sleep. She was thinking about her sons, not knowing what to do, just hoping nothing like that would happen in future.

The door to their bed room, cracked open slowly, and someone peeked in. The room was dim, so when Haejin saw the bandaged head, she smiled sadly and called her son in.

Once inside, he made his bed on the bed, beside her. Kanju was sleeping, but not that peacefully either, she could tell by the frown on his sleeping face.

'Jaemin' sat beside his mother, hugging her sideways.

"Is it still hurting?" Haejin whispered and Jaemin just nodded slowly. Haejin bent down a little, pecking his hair softly.