14

Jungkook came back to his room and found Jimin sitting on the bed now, going through his phone.

Jimin looked up at him and kept his phone aside.

Jungkook suppressed his small smile and made his way towards the edge of the bed, to sit beside Jimin. He held Jimin's hand gently and surprisingly, Jimin didn't pull back and just looked at him.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked softly, caressing Jimin's cheek with his free hand.

"Better." Jimin said in his normal voice and Jungkook was missing his soft fragile voice already, but he is not gonna push him.

"I thought about it." Jimin said and Jungkook tilted his head a bit, not understanding. "About us. I don't find this... weird anymore. I think I am okay with us being, together... husbands, you know." Jimin said with a shrug and Jungkook just chuckled at him.

"Wow. Really?" Jungkook asked.

"I mean yeah. I liked your kiss, and anyways, you are rich, so it shouldn't be a problem." Jimin said.

Jungkook smiled but then frowned when he processed Jimin's words. "Wait- Rich? What has being rich to do with all this?" He said, chuckling a bit.

"Being rich is the most important thing Jungkook." Jimin said, offended by his question, " being rich is everything. That's the reason why now I am okay with our wedding." Jimin chuckled shaking his head, "God for a moment there, I was so scared about all the weird feelings I was feeling while you kissed me. But now I know the reason behind it. I know you are rich and you kissing me wasn't disgusting anymore."

"Disgusting? It was disgusting before? " Jungkook asked, snickering in disbelief now.

"Absolutely. You weren't that wealthy before, now were you? As you have my father's money, I guess you have class now." Jimin said and gave him a small, almost smirky smile.

Jungkook scoffed, "and that's the reason why you think you liked us kissing?"

Jimin just shrugged and nodded.

Jungkook nodded as well and got up, not saying a word anymore.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"I have some work, I'll be back." Jungkook said, making his way out of the room and Jimin just shrugged and started using his phone again.

__________________________________________

"Can you fucking believe it?! Money!! That's all what matters to this boy!!" Jungkook shouted frustrated while Tae just sighed rubbing his eyes.

"I believe you kook. Jimin kinda looks like a money minded person to be honest." Tae said, patting his brother's shoulder sympathetically.

"By the way. Mom's birthday is next week. What are we gifting her this time?" Taehyung asked, trying to deviate his brother's attention.

Jungkook just sighed, and hummed, "I thought about it. And I have a brilliant plan." He said looking at Tae, giving him a soft smile. Every year, they gift their parents on their birthdays, together.

"Jungkook!!" Jimin's voice came from outside the room.

Jungkook and Tae made their way outside to find, Jimin standing in the hall, holding his phone in his hand.
"I forgot that all my money is in your account now. There is a list of things I have ordered, but my card isn't working so I need you to pay for them for me." Jimin said, looking down at his phone, scrolling through the items in his cart.

Jungkook sighed again, his head was really hurting because of Jimin now. He walked towards Jimin and held his wrist before taking him to his room and locking it from inside.

Jimin frowned at him but waited for Jungkook to speak up regarding his behavior.

"I am not giving you a single penny Jimin." He said sternly, looking straight into Jimin's eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Excuse me?! " Jimin said, and scoffed, before crossing his own arms over his chest, "and here I thought I could tolerate you. Just because you have my dad's money in your damn account, don't you dare think that you are superior to me, I am Park Jimin and-"

"You have a serious superiority complex, you know that?" Jungkook said, "and I don't care what you think of me, I am not giving you any money Jimin. Your parents have spoilt you enough and I seriously hate your mentality regarding the rich and the poor. And who gave you the fucking right to call yourself rich, when you didn't earn a damn dollar by working yourself?! You are just wealthy , thanks to your father's hardwork! But from now on, if you want money, you need to work for it." Jungkook said firmly and saw Jimin breathing heavily because of how angry he had become.

"How dare you.. HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FUCKER?!" Jimin shouted and Jungkook and threw a pillow at him. "This is my money and YOU ARE NO FUCKING ONE TO STOP ME FROM SPENDING IT!!"

Jungkook sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I was so wrong!! SO FUCKING WRONG !! To think that we can actually act like husbands! NO! YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!! you were always a pest!! A FILTHY POOR BEGGER!! YOU CAN NEVER BE A PART OF PARK JIMIN'S LIFE-"

"What life are you even talking about?!" Jungkook shouted, "you are not born rich damn it! Stop acting like a prince!"

"I was born a prince!! PARK JIMIN WAS BORN RICH-"

"Shut up!! I know you people weren't this rich in the initial years of your life! So stop calling poor people names when even you were one of them once-"

"I WAS NEVER POOR!! WHY THE FUCK ARE MAKING SHIT UP?!" Jimin shouted and grabbed Jungkook harshly by his collar, irritated. He was angry at Jungkook for making up lies.

"I am not making shit up!! And stop shouting for God's sake!!" Jungkook said, trying to take Jimin's hands off his shirt.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE!! I was never poor-"

"JIMIN!!" Jungkook shouted, and held Jimin firmly by his shoulders, looking straight into Jimin's eyes. "Being poor is okay.... Why can't you just accept it?" Jungkook almost whispered, tired now.

"Why would I accept something which never happened?!" Jimin spat back frowning hard, sounding genuinely confused now. He was still angry at Jungkook, but what Jungkook was saying now, was utter bullshit.

Jungkook searched into Jimin's eyes for any lie, but he saw none. "You.. You weren't poor before 3rd standard?" Jungkook asked, frowning now.

"Poor? Me?" Jimin asked, seriously done with Jungkook's serious expression now. "I was never poor Jungkook!" He said seriously, stepping back to make himself clear. The confusion on Jungkook's face was making even him confused, from where did the elder hear this bullshit in the first place?

"B-But... didn't you join your school, like.. in 3rd standard? The convent school you went to?" Jungkook asked, his head was really hurting now.

Jimin looked at Jungkook in confusion, "No? I used to go to that school since Kindergarten. " Jimin said seriously and Jungkook knew he isn't lying.

"But how do you know about my school?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook's lost eyes.

Jungkook looked back at him and pulled back and ran a hand through his hair, frustrated. He just shook his head and left the room, even when Jimin continued calling him from behind.

"What the actual fuck is going on?!" Jungkook mumbled and went to his car.

___________________________________________

Feedback?